HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Edmonton coach needs to find some energy

loved Perry in MTL but he is DONE

Brown, Ryan, woof....

Dont know who is sitting for them but they need some life. I know they have some injuries but they dont even get energy shifts from their depth

My honest opinion. Edmonton is finished as McDrai look out of gas. Too many 25- 30 minute games compensating for a shit GM who could not add secondary scoring

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Thx @red devil.

Do you know if it can be done without having to go through through the app?
When it copies it from the website the link will start with x.com and HF won't embed properly. You need to change it to twitter.com and then the tweet will embed correctly.

Tweet doesn't embed

change the start of the link from x.com to twitter.com

Last edited:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto

Brown, Ryan, woof....

Dont know who is sitting for them but they need some life. I know they have some injuries but they dont even get energy shifts from their depth

My honest opinion. Edmonton is finished as McDrai look out of gas. Too many 25- 30 minute games compensating for a shit GM who could not add secondary scoring

Yeah, 2021 when Montreal went to SCF was when Perry had his last hurrah. He's been mediocre since then. He should retire.

They need Ryan on the pk. Brown sucks, though.

Oilers big TD pickup, Henrique, is the secondary scoring they added. He's injured.

Apoplectic Habs Fan

Aug 17, 2002
Every coach Edmonton has ever had does it. They can't help themselves. They think next shot wins: McDrai! It ultimately doesn't help the team.

If they could run out a reliable second line still id get it but the Nuge is Mitch Marner lite

He generates nothing on his own and is soft as baby poop. Kane, Holloway. Just terrible after McDrai and Hyman (who has also disappeared now)

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here

Brown, Ryan, woof....

They play them into the ground all season. worst is this, they let McDavid chase his 100 assists when the season was done and the games were meaningless. Leafs did the same with Matthews and Nylander. Stat chasers…

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
They play them into the ground all season. worst is this, they let McDavid chase his 100 assists when the season was done and the games were meaningless. Leafs did the same with Matthews and Nylander. Stat chasers…
I wouldn’t put McDavid into the category of a stat chaser. He’s one of two players that carry his team. He’s going threw the same thing Price did with us where he doesn’t have a great support cast. Edmonton’s literally playing Pickard in the second round of the playoffs over the guy they chose to go into the season with as their guy in net. Poor management will hurt any star players chance at team success.

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Vancouver's GDT is absolutely toxic. No Vancouver Canucks has ever taken a proper penalty ever. It's all refs are idiots or player dived, etc.

We do that a bit, but for the most part we blame our players.

Armia 3rd period penalty, there it is!
3 minutes left in game has Gallagher taken his penalty yet? Lol

It's far more amusing and less let's kill the refs.

Having to listen to John Garrett color commentate for decades probably turned them that way. Canucks never tripped anyone, they simply put their stick near a player's vicinity and they stepped on it, fell down real easy too, big dive.

Jack Edwards is the king of obnoxious homerism, but Garrett will also hold a special place as the least impartial commentator.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
I know all the biased people here hate Chris Kreider but I'll take that guy on my hockey team any day of the week he is Gallagher if Gallagher was good. What a performance by him
He definitely is one of the best front of the net presence in the league. He's almost impossible to contain and he's a magician at tipping pucks. Amazing hand-eye coordination on that man. Dave Andreychuk and Joe Nieuwendyk are the two best I ever saw at it and Kreider is not that far from them.

Last edited:

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
Dude was jacked!
Years ago, some friends and I were at a downtown Toronto bar having a few beers. We hear yelling coming from the dance floor. We head over and we hear a bunch of women yelling "Take it off!" I turn my head and I see Dutch with his shirt off, waving it above his head. The crowd went crazy, as he threw his shirt. I look at the group of people I was with. All of our reactions were similar to this.

RIP Dutchy, you were one of the great ones.

Attachments

• damn-friday.gif
    damn-friday.gif
    221.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: bsl and MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad