HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
11 shots in 40 minutes for the Rags :slaugh:

As the kids say, get rekt Kreider you bitch.

57504.jpg

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
One interesting note on this. If Canes do complete the reverse sweep, I wonder if Laviolette becomes the 1st coach to both win a series with a reverse sweep and lose a series in a reverse sweep.

Laviolette was the coach of the 2010 Philadelphia Flyers who went down 0-3 in their series to Boston only to prevail in G7 winning 4 straight.

Reactions: Runner77

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
One interesting note on this. If Canes do complete the reverse sweep, I wonder if Laviolette becomes the 1st coach to both win a series with a reverse sweep and lose a series in a reverse sweep.

Laviolette was the coach of the 2010 Philadelphia Flyers who went down 0-3 in their series to Boston only to prevail in G7 winning 4 straight.
Will he lose his job if the Rangers lose this series?

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
If the Canes tie up this series you have to think they are going to be pumped for game 7.

While my real wish is for Vancouver to win the cup (not likely I know), it will be hard for me not to cheer for the Hurricanes if they manage to do this.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Leto

Feb 16, 2023
I don't know. Rangers won the President's trophy. Their D has been shockingly bad even Fox is getting schooled.

Drury is bound to get some heat at some point, he has been GM for 3 years now. Who knows how long he will stay in the good graces of James Dolan (the whole story around Gorton & Davidson's dismissal is weird and Drury seems to have had a role in it).

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Hindsight is always 20/20 but f*** how bad were our scouts to draft leblanc literally the pick before kreider. We're going to the cup that series vs the rags if kreider is on our team lol
In before someone comes in with “yeah but, if we’d have drafted Kreider, our coaching staff would have ruined him and he’d never be the player he’s become.” :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad