HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
Sounds like Marner will likely be the odd boy out of the Core Fore over in Leafland. Would be quite funny when the Leafs ask Marner to waive his NMC he tells them no and to go f themselves. Although I think he'll waive just to move on and get the hell out of that toxic environment at this point.

Looks like the Leafs have already instructed one of their mouthpiece's in Kypreos to spread the word that multiple teams have already called about Marner. Sounds a bit like a Marner for sale ad. :)

Expecting another Leafs mouthpiece in Friedman to also be spreading the word the Leafs want him to put out there about Marner soon, if he hasn't already.
I hope mitch throw's his NTC in brad bubbles face, and leaves them as a UFA

• Haha
Reactions: sheed36

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Thank Bergevin. Hughes was 10 mil over the cap when he came in and had to dump Toffoli and Lehkonen as the only serviceable vet players as a result.
If you keep both of lehkonen, toffoli, chiarot and cie. you probably draft someone at 10/15 th range. Instead, we had the first oa pick, the 5th last year and the 5th this year. There is no buisness to stay on the no mans land.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
Feels like this might be the year for the Panthers. They've got a bit of everything in their lineup and enough grit and sandpaper to come out on top when the games are going to become a war of attrition in the semis and the finals.

Reactions: Runner77

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Feels like this might be the year for the Panthers. They've got a bit of everything in their lineup and enough grit and sandpaper to come out on top when the games are going to become a war of attrition in the semis and the finals.
Rangers vs Panthers will be epic

Reactions: LV426
Apr 28, 2010
They seem to not have any weaknesses. But I still think it's hard to go back to the Finals two years in a row. I got the Rangers this year.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad