HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
ya this is the worst playoff schedule I've ever seen.
Usually it is every 2nd day no matter what...So many extra days off this year.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
ya this is the worst playoff schedule I've ever seen.
Usually it is every 2nd day no matter what...So many extra days off this year.
Your old bud, hasn't been that way in a loong time . They had back to back and 232 schedule since the time they had every other night schedule. ...I know because I remember when home jersey was white

Reactions: Runner77

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I don't understand the habs cheering for a draft change of 1 or 2 spots... I watch to win or to hate.
FFS hate this team
I don't understand caring who wins unless it affects the Habs. 1 or 2 spots could be very important. Maybe the difference in getting something for the pick or moving up in the draft.
And any team with a Tkachuk automatically goes to the top of the hated list.

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Your old bud, hasn't been that way in a loong time . They had back to back and 232 schedule since the time they had every other night schedule. ...I know because I remember when home jersey was white
Tor and Boston twice had a 2 day break between games.
Rangers starting RD 2 before Dallas RD1 is even over.
Canucks won game 7 then only play again 5 days later (EDIT was a game 6 oops)
Maybe I am old but I've never seen this before.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
I don't understand caring who wins unless it affects the Habs. 1 or 2 spots could be very important. Maybe the difference in getting something for the pick or moving up in the draft.
And any team with a Tkachuk automatically goes to the top of the hated list.
BRUINS . I almost would rather see the Bruins lose than the habs win. It's how much I hate their team and every single bruin fan I know in leafland/wings territory...they are the worst.

Edit I don't bet on games and I watch to be entertained...I am entertained watching the rat cry and lose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad