HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
We don’t have too many young right d men. We have too few. We have rienbacher mailliox and Barron. Excuse spelling. 1 or 2 may not pan out. You don’t dump Barron therefore.
To complete my reply to your above comment, seems that I may have forgotten Engström who has mostly played RD.

And Konyushkov, in the pipeline at some point:

A little better depth at RD than we first thought.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The way the Leafs played a stifling defensive game yesterday, could it more than just Woll?

It smacks of Guy Boucher, who is supposed to handle PPs normally but who may perhaps have had greater input in other facets.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Apparently, PLD had issues that caused coaching frustration back when he was in junior:

There may be no system or team currently in existence where he could be a fit. :sarcasm:

Marek looks like he has aged 20 years since I last saw him on the CBC Didn't recognize him.

Reactions: Runner77

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Do we sign pld on the cheap after LA buys him out? If the cup finals end before the 22nd it is only a 1/3rd cost buyout. No way the run it back with pld if that option exists.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The announcers just took a shot at both teams being boring with 5 combined shots....LOL yep I agree
Yeah this is boring.

Not sure I last beyond the 1st

Do we sign pld on the cheap after LA buys him out? If the cup finals end before the 22nd it is only a 1/3rd cost buyout. No way the run it back with pld if that option exists.
PLD is the last player we should ever bring into this culture, no way.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Yeah this is boring.

Not sure I last beyond the 1st

PLD is the last player we should ever bring into this culture, no way.
The other side is our locker room has been very positive and Marty might be the type of coach who can understand and push pld is a non dinosaur way.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
The other side is our locker room has been very positive and Marty might be the type of coach who can understand and push pld is a non dinosaur way.

Can we not do this again, please. We seriously don't need another 500 page thread on PLD. It's unlikely they buy him out. We didn't trade for him when he was in Winnipeg. We aren't trading for him now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad