HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
Using it for mobile only because hfboards won't allow Firefox(Motorola )to login. On my laptop I use Firefox or palemoon. Chrome for stuff that is stupid like Equifax that thinks people want to use their phone for everything. But Firefox works perfect on here on my Huawei, even today if I had brought my old phone out for browsing instead of my phone phone for laughing 🤣 at this game with my dad through talk and text.

Software hardware issues. Might even dig my BB key 2 out of the drawer. Light and large enough screen for hfboards and Firefox works with it on here too...just not FF and Motorola. I am too old to give a crap about modern anything. Went from being an early adopter to a luddite. I don't need everything inter connected. Just work as I want you to instead of elimination of options and walling off stuff that use to work well. I am still pissed they moved tabs to the top. It's why I used palemoon for the last 8 years till it finally stopped working at ok speeds.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Imagine that for Edmundson: coming back from 3-1 down against the Leafs to coming back from 3-1 down with the Leafs. Full circle for the guy.
I was just thinking that the Leafs are doing to the Bruins what les boys did to the Leafs three seasons ago.

YOU'RE WELCOME LEAFS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad