HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Why no show ML Square when the B's score for the non Leaf fans watching Sportsnet? I want to see sad Leaf fans as well as happy Leaf fans when the Leafs score.
If you want sad Leaf fans from ML Square, this is the only place where you can get them on demand.

EQyaIjf.jpg

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Doesn’t get real until the gloves come off.

Throwdown Tantrum Mitchy.

Someone needs to insult him first.
The rumor circulating is that after this series is over Mitchy Boy's gloves will be filing an assault complaint against Mitchy Boy for his excessive force against them on the bench during the game on Saturday, April 27th 2024. The 2 trainers/equipment guys behind him on the bench will be the key witnesses.

Not sure if the rumor is true or not. :sarcasm:

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
So far in these playoffs...

Home team W/L record: 15-18

Teams scoring first W/L : 22-11

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
He probably means something like a knee injury that will result in problems later in life if he continues to put pressure on it.
No, I really meant it literally. Sometimes your internal organs can be affected by something, the spleen, the kidneys etc. And THAT can be a lot more dangerous to your health that a broken bone. And since I heard he had some food poisonning prior...

That's what I meant.

Reactions: Stive Morgan

GlassesJacketShirt

Aug 4, 2010
Sherbrooke
Well everyone got to interview him yet still passed on him. So either he was non-committal about coming over or expressed no interest in those specific teams. You don’t have 5 teams pass on you just because.

My question, though, is why was he so hot on the Flyers? They are big market but not the most glamorous, they don't hold a longstanding winning tradition, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad