HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
He’s actually the type of GM Leafs need - ability to find low co$t character players in pro deals

Leafs need to to pry Weise, Danault, Byron type players on the cheap
Don't forget Gallagher. Knies and a 5th for Gally.

I know this is not a good karma, but f*** man... morning like this after a loss like that. It doesn't happen very often. Since Habs had given zero joy in the past 3 seasons, this is the next best thing.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
This is another lol. Jay Rosehill unloads on laffs and specifically on Marner.

Meanwhile, Keefe post game:

1000005743.jpg

Seriously? What game was he f***ing watching? You can definitely question their effort. Keefe is a f***ing moron.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Meanwhile, Keefe post game:

View attachment 861123

Seriously? What game was he f***ing watching? You can definitely question their effort. Keefe is a f***ing moron.
To be fair, he didn't say it was a good effort. He just said you can't question it :D

Just realized Jets - Avs game is at 2:30 pm today.
That pisses me off. I have some adulting I need to do and then golf later. So will be missing everything other than the last game. f***ing useless schedule.

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022
Jay Rosehill's cuss-filled rant is a bit pointless. How can you hold a mega-contract player 'accountable' after years of disappointment and underperformance? The culture of accountability should be established before the immovable mega-contracts.

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
Someone bumped a thread on Hyman. At the time everyone there wanted to keep him, I remember he was a pain to play against in the 2021 series with the Habs. That's the kind of guy teams need in the playoffs.

I wish Brian Burke was still on HNIC, would like to hear his truculent opinion of the Leafs.
Lol it's just piling on. Nonetheless I still hope they get eliminated next game 😆

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
I’d take Matthews all day long. He just needs some rugged wingers to help. He’s a great player who is on the wrong team.

Marner is a self entitled spoiled brat who’s a cancer that demands too much money and doesn’t show up when it matters. I’d much rather build through the draft than add him.
I’ll try to be balanced as possible cuz I think he’s a turd lol.

He may not be Marner bad come playoff time but he’s considered AND paid like a guy that should be doing far more than he does. He’s just asserted himself so rarely like he should.

The Laffs have never been built like a real contender but my god to only win one round against a team that went to the finals 3 years in a row when their goalie couldn’t stop a beach ball? So sad

ReHabs

Jan 18, 2022

He may not be Marner bad come playoff time but he’s considered AND paid like a guy that should be doing far more than he does. He’s just asserted himself so rarely like he should.

The Laffs have never been built like a real contender but my god to only win one round against a team that went to the finals 3 years in a row when their goalie couldn’t stop a beach ball? So sad
They're truly cursed.

I like that we had a not-insignificant part in their misery with the "It was 3-1!"... If only fans were allowed in the building at that time.

F the Leafs!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007

He’s a mediocre playoff performer but not a terrible one. In the right club he could be amazing.

It’s not going to happen with the club they have there now though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad