HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I had food poisoning a month ago and was up at 7 for my prep shift. You just push through, especially if you're paid 13 fkn millions in a do or die.

If you can't stop shitting what are you supposed to do? There is no holding it in. There is no pushing through. I literally shit myself unconscious. My wife wanted to call an ambulance but I refused because the last thing I wanted was to shit all night in a f***ing hospital toilet. I decided I would rather possibly die at home on my toilet than move anymore.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
8oa296.jpg

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
But if he's truly sick, then it's hard to know just how much he's playing through.

Mathews is absolutely lethal, but sometime happened over this past week where he is just a shell of himself, so that why I think something more is going on with his health.
Just a case of the poops. He’s never elite during playoffs.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
If you can't stop shitting what are you supposed to do? There is no holding it in. There is no pushing through. I literally shit myself unconscious. My wife wanted to call an ambulance but I refused because the last thing I wanted was to shit all night in a f***ing hospital toilet. I decided I would rather possibly die at home on my toilet than move anymore.
I’ve had the “pleasure” of having to do that in the dry toilet seat right in the goddamn hospital room. I was in isolation… so it was GOD AWFUL, I hear you.

waffledave

waffledave, from hf
Aug 22, 2004
Montreal
I’ve had the “pleasure” of having to do that in the dry toilet seat right in the goddamn hospital room. I was in isolation… so it was GOD AWFUL, I hear you.

A few years back I was in the hospital for about a week, in the ER sharing a ward with 3 others. The toilet was literally filled with blood. I never want to shit in a hospital ever again.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
The last time i was sick i was sitting on the toilet and while i was shitting liquid i had to vomit at the same time. I could not stand up to vomit in the sink so i had to aim in between my legs while sitting on the toilet shitting what was left of my intestine at the same time. Two birds one stone i guess ... Needless to say not everything that came out of my mouth went between the legs ... luckily my toilet is right next to the shower. It's impressive how much shit and partially digested food the stomach and intestine can hold. I think i have ptsd from that night. Not sure i would have been able to play hockey that night ...

TheBuriedHab

Jan 27, 2010
Keefe said the doctor pulled Matthews from the game, maybe it was more of a severe cramp due to dehydration
He played the full game Thursday when he apparently had the worst of it. 3 days later, I have a hard time thinking he was pulled because of illness. That replay looked like he pulled/tore something. Keefe is lying, which is fine, its playoffs.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The last time i was sick i was sitting on the toilet and while i was shitting liquid i had to vomit at the same time. I could not stand up to vomit in the sink so i had to aim in between my legs while sitting on the toilet shitting what was left of my intestine at the same time. Two birds one stone i guess ... Needless to say not everything that came out of my mouth went between the legs ... luckily my toilet is right next to the shower. It's impressive how much shit and partially digested food the stomach and intestine can hold. I think i have ptsd from that night. Not sure i would have been able to play hockey that night ...
You have just opened a Pandora’s box for @Toene. :eek2:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Where is the Dallas game feed from for the game shown on SN? Broadcaster sounds like a super Vegas homer.

Reactions: Gustave

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad