HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
Boston plays as strong positionally as any team I have watched this season. They aren't running around, just being in the right place at the right time and are making it look easy. The Leafs have no answer and they got booed off the ice by their own fans. I noticed that HF was slow when I came back and I bet the nuclear meltdown on the Leafs board caused that.
Teams like the Bruins and Carolina are playing a playoff style during the regular season so it's almost seamless for them when the playoffs begin.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
Leafs are the joke that keeps on joking. Never stop stopping.

1714270404357.jpeg

Reactions: windycity

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Exclusive video of Keefe bringing Marner back to the bench after a tantrum

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
We all like to make fun of coaches like Michou but a team like the Maple Leafs is fhe perfect example of why a dinosaur coach like Michou is still needed. I actually believe they would be successful if they hired Michou.

That team needs a drill sergeant. What a weak organization.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

sampollock

Jun 7, 2008
in my home
We all like to make fun of coaches like Michou but a team like the Maple Leafs is fhe perfect example of why a dinosaur coach like Michou is still needed. I actually believe they would be successful if they hired Michou.

That team needs a drill sergeant.
They did that they had Babcock but when he got too tough with nostrils he had to go to Phoenix to apologize

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad