HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Boston keeps drafting and developing good players. Lohrei is the next good Dman for them.
I personally have a hard time hating on the Dirty Bruins. I always respect a well run organization. They just always figure out a way to stay relevant. In a cap era that's such a rare accomplishment.

Hopefully we will have our moment soon, I think we are in good hands with that Boston guy.

Chili

What wind blew you hither?
Jun 10, 2004
When the Habs made the finals in 2021, they were rolling four lines and getting different heroes all the time.

Leafs are top heavy and expect the same players to carry the offence so the other team can focus shutting down a couple of guys. They don't have enough depth.

windycity

Sep 30, 2003
Well duh
Visit site
I personally have a hard time hating on the Dirty Bruins. I always respect a well run organization. They just always figure out a way fo stay relevant. In a cap era that's such a rare accomplishment.

Hopefully we will have our moment soon, I think we are in good hands.
I hate them but I'd be a Bruins fan if not a Habs fan. Well after the Hawks I guess. Got to respect the Bruins franchise

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
When the Habs made the finals in 2021, they were rolling four lines and getting different heroes all the time.

Leafs are top heavy and expect the same players to carry the offence so the other team can focus shutting down a couple of guys. They don't have enough depth.
They think hockey is basketball where you can win with a few superstars.

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
I personally have a hard time hating on the Dirty Bruins. I always respect a well run organization. They just always figure out a way fo stay relevant. In a cap era that's such a rare accomplishment.

Hopefully we will have our moment soon, I think we are in good hands.

And hopefully we finally see the two teams battle for the division year in, year out again

Reactions: Doc McKenna and the

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad