HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
The Leafs have lost their last 5 playoff home games.

The atmosphere in Toronto vs the Bell Centre seems night and day. Pretty docile crowd tonight.

People on the main board are making the excuse that the tickets cost too much, so it's a corporate crowd,

Pretty sure playoff tickets in Montreal cost a fortune as well, and the Bell Centre is still the most electric building the league.

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
Do strippers talk to their pole though ?

The Hall of Fame caliber ones do

IMG-4131.gif

McGees

Jun 15, 2016
Are there no mic’s in the arena? They keep trying to tell us how ‘bumping’ the arena is and it feels like preseason to me

Reactions: Doc McKenna

HabbyGuy

Apr 10, 2003
Hamilton Ontario
Visit site
When the time comes that we have Suzuki,Caufield and Slafkovsky earning nearly 8 million each I will expect much more than what we see out of the Leafs big 3. They have been a disappointment.

Pretty sure you won't need worry about that, everyone of them have a ton more character at a discounted price.

I sure as hell wouldn't trade our 3 for theirs.

They can keep their regular season heroes.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I think one of their biggest problems is not busting up the car for this comes down to the Shanny plsn
I think they got the right core (players) but there's something wrong with the culture of this team. It comes from management. That crap wouldn't fly under uncle Lou.

Reactions: Tyson

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Nah, they f***ed up taking Dubas over Hunter and Lou, and then they f***ed up signing Tavares...and they f***ed up running it back again and again and again.
I always thought Tavares was a good signing. Sure in hindsight we can crap over it all we want but it was hard to say no to someone who wanted to come there at the time.

People forgot how good he was with the Islanders.

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
I always thought Tavares was a good signing. Sure in hindsight we can crap over it all we want but it was hard to say no to someone who wanted to come here at the time.
Put them in cap hell...and handcuffed them from building a solid D core / goalie.....Kadri was a top notch 2nd line center, Matthews was on his way to #1.....Tavares has not made them better and wasn't needed.....more of a marketing signing.

Reactions: HuGo Burner Acc

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad