HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I'm rooting against boston here. Toronto is the lesser of evils this year IMO

I can't help but think about our win against Toronto a few years ago, and how that game 1 win with that memorable goal by Byron gave us juuuuust enough time to round into shape and turn the series around to win it. If the leafs lose tonight, that 1 win they have might save them, and again give them enough rope to pull even and force a game 7. Nylander is already looking good for them.

Reactions: Doc McKenna

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
He's not a world beater...but I would have never predicted that Beecher would have been able to hold his own in the NHL.

Reactions: MXD

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
How is it every poster is blind? reaves did NOTHING wrong there. He tried to clear the puck and got unlucky.
Most turnovers are made of bad luck. To this day, I do not know one single player who openly wanted to make a pass to an opponent. Being unlucky is often a sign of lack of talent and awareness.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
He's not a world beater...but I would have never predicted that Beecher would have been able to hold his own in the NHL.
I never thought he was going to put up many points. He didn't in college.

Most turnovers are made of bad luck. To this day, I do not know one single player who openly wanted to make a pass to an opponent. Being unlucky is often a sign of lack of talent and awareness.
He didn't make a pass. I thought it deflected off a Bruin,

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Nylander tries to do too much.
Shoots while he does not have a shooting lane and tries to deke 5 players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad