HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Amazing how much better the Jets are after getting rid of a couple of talented enigmas.

Wheeler was toxic his last 2 years there. He & Schiefele had some weird duo thing going on. Shit-filet seems to have turned back to being a team player since Wheeler left.

PLD was talented, but not committed.

Hard working team that got rid of a lot of drama.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Wheeler was toxic his last 2 years there. He & Schiefele had some weird duo thing going on. Shit-filet seems to have turned back to being a team player since Wheeler left.

You can just see it watching them this year. So much more jump likely from positive energy throughout the lineup. Last year they all looked lifeless against Vegas.

I say that and the Avs take the lead.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
4-2!!!

What will Habs be once they get rid of Anderson, Dvorak and Gally...

Reactions: Rozz

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Lmaoooo Miller violently breaking his stick on that one-timer and then shoving Sissons to the ice on his way to the bench :laugh:

Both fragments of his stick hit the glass at the same time and it made a loud crack/bang that scared the shit outta me lmao

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Bergevin classic!

LEKHY!!!!
Yes LA was suckered. I doubt there were any other bidders. Habs were out if they were ever in. It's possible Dubois opened it up because Hughes wasn't interested at all. I doubt he wanted to go anywhere but LA and that there was much interest from the other teams on his list.

If only demko weren't injured, the Canucks would score more than *checks notes* zero goals against the weakest playoff roster of the last decade.
And yet the Predators won something like 20 in a row. I assume they are good defensively and they have a decided advatage in net with Demko out.

Reactions: The Real Timo

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
The officiating is just sickening. If that call on Zucker was anything it was slashing. But a one hand tap should never be called.

Habs7631

Feb 28, 2017
Yeah I'm done with watching the Preds and their park the bus gameplan. Hope the Nucks win that series.

At least when the Kings try their boring trapping hockey the Oilers are so exciting it evens out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad