HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Crushing loss for the Stars...
Very disappointing for them
I can only be reminded of having to face a steroid lineup like TBay in the cup finals. Wave after wave of great lines coming off the boards, I felt like it was no match.

Vegas last night felt like that, they just have elements on every line and every pairing. Stars are top notch, but they will be challenged by the Knights.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Nashy

Living on Fish Island
Feb 2, 2006
Toronto
Toronto also should have won game 1 according to the deserve a win o meter. This is all without Nylander too. Bruins are toast, I think Leafs wrap it up in 5.
As much as it sickens me...I think the Leafs take the next 2 and I'm not sure if the Bruins could dig themselves out of that hole. Leafs winning game 2 was huge....unfortunately.
Having said that....it is the Leafs and anything can happen.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
rejiggering the entire regular season schedule such that every U.S. poverty franchise benefits from Canadian fans making the trip to watch their team play on the road?
Trying to save a dead team for like 15 years while the NHL did nothing of the sort for Canadian teams . The whole market excuse was just pure BS. I predicted a long while ago the team would eveantually move and i'm here to say i told you so.

Reactions: Fenris

Goalfield22

In Bilbo We Trust
Aug 31, 2021
Bruins were not ready to play. The amount of disrespect from the get go was evident. They were playing slow. No urgency. Starting Ullmark was also a slap in the face to the leafs. You don't change goalies after a win unless you don't think much of your opponent. I think they bounce back and destroy the leafs in Game 3. This was their wake-up call to stop screwing around.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
Bruins were not ready to play. The amount of disrespect from the get go was evident. They were playing slow. No urgency. Starting Ullmark was also a slap in the face to the leafs. You don't change goalies after a win unless you don't think much of your opponent. I think they bounce back and destroy the leafs in Game 3. This was their wake-up call to stop screwing around.
Now that the Leafs got the first one out of the way, they can settle in and play more relaxed. Bruins are getting steamrolled in the next few games. If they get Nylander back too it's gonna be a quick series.

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
It's rare to have a tandem of that quality but yeah, the Bs definitely run on arrogance and they are already looking past the leafs. I think I'd enjoy a Boston elimination much more than a Toronto one

Reactions: MarkovsKnee and LaP

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Luckily the Canucks traded for DeSmith. They did their homework unlike many GMs.

Dubois was getting roasted then he scored this lucky goal late in the game and things got worse lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad