HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
B
Nobody. I will never bring myself to cheer for Boston, even if it's against the Leafs. I don't like Toronto's arrogance, but my hate for the Bruins runs decades. Never have I seen another fanbase genuinely want players to get seriously hurt. Leafs fans are just goofy, not disgusting.
Bro, it’s not just the fans, it’s god damn TSN and Sportsnet. I’m in no mood to see them ejaculate all over themselves as the Leafs win series.

Nothing will bring me more joy then to see them fall flat on their f***in faces

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
B

Bro, it’s not just the fans, it’s god damn TSN and Sportsnet. I’m in no mood to see them ejaculate all over themselves as the Leafs win series.

Nothing will bring me more joy then to see them fall flat on their f***in faces
who cares? Boston is scum. Their fans are scum. ALWAYS cheer against Boston. And the Leafs won't get by the next round anyway. It won't affect TSN and Sportsnet coverage anyway. When the Habs are a powerhouse and the Leafs are bottom 10 they will still be drooling over Matthews (assuming he is still on the team).

Heffyhoof

Jan 17, 2016
Chychrun gets moved this summer. Tkachuk doesn't, but he's part of the problem. He's very committed at the offensive end not so much defensively. Sens fans seem to think he's improved this part of his game under Martin, though.

Still when expectations are low, it's easy to be lovable. Expectations for the Senators the last 2 years were to make the playoffs or at least be in a fighting position up until the final game (see Detroit). Instead when things got tough, they absolutely crashed.
Honestly a large portion of this forum has absolutely 0 idea what defensive play even is. They see a player skate mildly fast on the backcheck and that means they're a two-way player! Same clown forum that buys into the BS that Marner deserve a Selke nod and Matthews is actually really good defensively.

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011
This is the first and the last time that i cheer for the Bruins. I absolutely hate hype around the Leafs. Hopefully we see another 1st round exit….
I was playing on line poker last week with a Leaf's fan, I asked him if he was excited for another first round exit, all I got back was two letters. :laugh:

Reactions: McGees

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
I think this is the year where Leafs Nations finally wins it all. This run will finally open up the floodgates to multiple Stanley Cup wins and the arrival of a dynasty.

This is going to be Leafs Nations year!! Y'all just watch.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
I think this is the year where Leafs Nations finally wins it all. This run will finally open up the floodgates to multiple Stanley Cup wins and the arrival of a dynasty.

Yeah man I'm still waiting on that Carey Proce shutout you promised.

LV426

Oct 28, 2021
New Brunswick

200w.gif

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Looks like we need to cheer for Boston. Need the 4 division winners and Winnipeg to lose before the Conference final. Then there will be at least 8 teams that pick after Winnipeg. Boston has the best chance to take the Prancers if Tampa doesn't do it.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad