HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Sens had their exit meetings yesterday.

Chychrun is probably gone.

Tkachuk I would say asks out next season if they don't make the playoffs. He didn't say that, but I think it's not a stretch to get that from what he's said.

Timmy stu has been hurt since like the 4th game of the season.

Chabot got hurt in the last game and he's awaiting results.

Ottawa will be interesting

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Sens had their exit meetings yesterday.

Chychrun is probably gone.

Tkachuk I would say asks out next season if they don't make the playoffs. He didn't say that, but I think it's not a stretch to get that from what he's said.

Timmy stu has been hurt since like the 4th game of the season.

Chabot got hurt in the last game and he's awaiting results.

Ottawa will be interesting

Chychrun gets moved this summer. Tkachuk doesn't, but he's part of the problem. He's very committed at the offensive end not so much defensively. Sens fans seem to think he's improved this part of his game under Martin, though.

Still when expectations are low, it's easy to be lovable. Expectations for the Senators the last 2 years were to make the playoffs or at least be in a fighting position up until the final game (see Detroit). Instead when things got tough, they absolutely crashed.

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
FWIW Chabot is the guy a larger part of the Sens fanbase seems to want gone. People are getting pretty sick of his inconsistent play and that contract is turning into an heavy anchor with all the injuries every year.

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
Chychrun gets moved this summer. Tkachuk doesn't, but he's part of the problem. He's very committed at the offensive end not so much defensively. Sens fans seem to think he's improved this part of his game under Martin, though.

Still when expectations are low, it's easy to be lovable. Expectations for the Senators the last 2 years were to make the playoffs or at least be in a fighting position up until the final game (see Detroit). Instead when things got tough, they absolutely crashed.

I thought Tkachuk was still cherry picking quite a bit the last few times I saw him. Saw him live against the Devils and he does love standing at the red line. The commitment when he's in his own zone is better though.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
They paid him to be a 1D and he's not. He's their Breezer.
Good point, but he’s a pretty effective player only playing way too many minutes.

My guess is that he’s almost at his bottom value right now. I’d ask what the price is, just to have an idea.

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Gary is speaking right now; it’s as fun to him as having a root canal.

Clearly he’ll never concede that AZ wasn’t the best of ideas…

Reactions: FinnHab

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad