HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
It wasn't great hockey but it was a pretty entertaining series that could've went either way with the B's getting the final good bounce to win it in OT.

The Leafs at least played some playoff style hockey this year compared to how they're played during the past few years.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
XW7iJVZ.jpg
Looked like The Maple Leaf lounge here at Pearson….i got to witness this live….was in enemy territory so just did a low key fist pump when Pasta scored lol

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
I mean Leafs looked good for a couple games…run it back a ninth time right Shanny?
They battled hard for 3 games, so clearly they deserved another chance! ;)

There's a reason a few Leafs fans I know wished they bowed out in 5 in embarrassing fashion, then management surely had to make big changes. I wonder if because of how close the last few games have been, they will use it as justification to run it back again.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Yep. Marner and Tavares have to go. Both were completely invisible the whole series.
You probably just copy pasted this quote from last year’s playoff didn’t you, which was copied from the previous year, which was copied from the previous year, which was copied from the previous year, which was copied from the previous year, which was copied from the previous year lol

Banjo Cat

May 31, 2007
As much as I dislike Toronto and wanted them to lose. That is a heartbreaker for them. I think Matthews is too good to give up on. The guy scored some big goals against Tampa last year, and it's not rare that your top scorer scores less in the playoffs. He is the guy the defense is focused on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad