HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2023-2024 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
I won’t cheer for the Leafs per se…. But I will cheer against Boston. As a gen-Xer, hating the Bruins is a major part of my formative years. I hate them so much…
Not me. I can't stand the Leafs in a level much higher than I ever hated the Bruins, because of their fans, because of what they think they represent (Canada's team, eh). I hated the Bruins as a a big rivals, yes, but I also respected them (well, except that Rat. And, yeah Lucic...). So I'm rooting for them against the Leafs. I'm pretty sure the Bruins are in for revenge after their first round exit last year.

Reactions: Cournoyer12

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Renaud Lavoie on BPM said the TV ratings for the Yotes last year was an avg of 7 839.

Unbelievable, I can't find the source I don't believe it. Anyone has the numbers?

ngc_5128

Sep 24, 2002
Reactions: Team_Spirit

WG

Sep 9, 2008
Not me. I can't stand the Leafs in a level much higher than I ever hated the Bruins, because of their fans, because of what they think they represent (Canada's team, eh). I hated the Bruins as a a big rivals, yes, but I also respected them (well, except that Rat. And, yeah Lucic...). So I'm rooting for them against the Leafs. I'm pretty sure the Bruins are in for revenge after their first round exit last year.
I could have pretty much written the same thing. Hate the Bruins and some of their players, but I can respect the Habs-B's rivalry, I respect what the Bruins organization has accomplished, and I'm not subjected to wall-to-wall fawning Bruins coverage.

Reactions: Paddyjack

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I know I'm ahead of the schedule here but I'm trying to figure out which team are going to be tanking next year and i have no idea.

The only certainty to me is San José.

I feel like Hawks, Ducks, Habs, Jackets and Coyotes are all at least going to try to take the next step in their rebuild. Of course, Hawks aren,t going anywhere and all these are going to be at the most bubble teams. I see like 20 bubble team, one legitimately bad team and like 10 good team.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I know I'm ahead of the schedule here but I'm trying to figure out which team are going to be tanking next year and i have no idea.

The only certainty to me is San José.

I feel like Hawks, Ducks, Habs, Jackets and Coyotes are all at least going to try to take the next step in their rebuild. Of course, Hawks aren,t going anywhere and all these are going to be at the most bubble teams. I see like 20 bubble team, one legitimately bad team and like 10 good team.
If Hawks get Celebrini they will probably try to win, but if not I think they tank one more season.

Utah will definitely be gunning for the playoffs.

Philly might not be trying to tank, but I think they'll suck barring no changes.

Calgary maybe.

Ahhhh Ryan Reaves just scored.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
If Hawks get Celebrini they will probably try to win, but if not I think they tank one more season.

Utah will definitely be gunning for the playoffs.

Philly might not be trying to tank, but I think they'll suck barring no changes.

Calgary maybe.

Ahhhh Ryan Reaves just scored.
Hawks will be tanking for years even if unintentionally.

Reactions: Shred
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad