OT: Out of town scoreboard

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
I can't decide if I want the Canes to get swept again or for the series to get extended...

Reactions: MaWa

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Rangers officially suck, they couldn't even sweep the Canes.
IMG_0005.jpeg

SeppoT

Oct 29, 2021
Dallas has those zone entries, they jus throw the puck inside the red line, never forwards determined to run corners our shit head guys are. We can handle those kind of zone entries they are throwing (we are beyond that line). I'm not scared, not at all.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Bipolar Otter was on his A game tonight, when he is Dallas is hard to beat

I don't think the Canes should have beaten Florida or should be ahead of NYR but they had lost essentially 7 straight coin flip games. They are definitely not good enough to win 4 straight but I wouldn't be surprised if they go 6 or 7.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
When I see the Canes, I see a team with no high-end talent that overachieves in the regular season because their coach squeezes everything out of the stone.

I don't see that changing as long as their ownership/management has the 'don't pay anybody' philosophy.

?

Aho, Svechnikov and Slavin are some of the best players at their positions. These three players are all high-end talent.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Winner of Dallas/Avalanche is going to the finals. I know this isn't news to anyone, but just in case you needed more evidence: Skinner is somehow the worst goalie on the ice again tonight and Vancouver is down to its third stringer.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad