OT: Out of town scoreboard

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I'm rooting for OT, I like watching good hockey games. But... I think the Canes are toast. They just play too passively, their special teams are awful, and their team decision to have a diving contest with the rangers (good special teams) is very stupid.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I would never look ahead and the Panthers may not even be the favorite vs Boston now but IF they were to advance I would rather NYR. Rangers are a mess 5 v 5 and elite at special teams. Panthers PP is already shit so that doesn't matter and Florida's PK is very good. I think I'd choose that. Also if they were to lose I'd rather them than divers (minus whiny Tro)

Reactions: MaWa

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
The hurricanes with yet another playoff overtime loss lmao

IMG_5122.png

It’s getting comical at this point

Reactions: Idiot Stick

ScottyMascotty

Dec 24, 2017
St. Petersburg
Can somebody explain what's wrong with Canes? They have a lot of depth, they have distinct playing system, but 0-7 against Panthers and Rangers? And it's not like they are outmatched, there were very close games, some of which they should've won, but anytime they eventually fall short. What is it, just extremely bad luck or something doesn't working there?

Reactions: RogerRoger

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
Canes are DONE done. Hope the Rangers get relaxed and lazy before we (knock on wood) face them.

Rags are 7-0 in the playoffs after that win tonight.

If they win on Saturday will Rod finally admit they were swept two years in a row?
They went to OT twice, can you really call that a sweep?? 🤣

• Haha

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Can somebody explain what's wrong with Canes? They have a lot of depth, they have distinct playing system, but 0-7 against Panthers and Rangers? And it's not like they are outmatched, there were very close games, some of which they should've won, but anytime they eventually fall short. What is it, just extremely bad luck or something doesn't working there?
unironically goalied
Bob absolutely made them his son, and Igor Sheisty is doin the same

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
When you rely on tips like a waiter, sometimes you just encounter a bad customer

• Haha
Reactions: FinlandPanther

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad