OT: Out of town scoreboard

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
He is voted on the general boards as the laziest player in the NHL.

He certainly looks like it, but I try to remember what we see/hear as fans may not be what actually happens behind the scenes. Just thought its an interesting situation if he gets bought out, given Maurice and Zito probably know him better than most.

Doubt we'd do anything given the fit isn't right (PLD wants top-6 center role) and maybe/probably he was one of the problem players leading to Maurice quitting the Jets, but picking up players at pennies on the dollar is where we can get value. People thought Duclair was a lazy lost cause too and he turned out alright.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
He certainly looks like it, but I try to remember what we see/hear as fans may not be what actually happens behind the scenes. Just thought its an interesting situation if he gets bought out, given Maurice and Zito probably know him better than most.

Doubt we'd do anything given the fit isn't right (PLD wants top-6 center role) and maybe/probably he was one of the problem players leading to Maurice quitting the Jets, but picking up players at pennies on the dollar is where we can get value. People thought Duclair was a lazy lost cause too and he turned out alright.

This!

I mean I have no interest in PLD. But I would take a HF board poll with a huge grain of salt.

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007

We do have a great track record on turning overlooked players into true competitors. So maybe?

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Messier and Weekes calling it like I saw it...

Trochek dived and knew what he was doing, zebra too... Gift wrapping that game for the Rangers.

Brind'Amour must have went full Keefe in that locker-room After his team play on the PP and that call...

"Bruuuuuuuuuhhg Brrrr brrrruuu bbbbrghhh..." end of quote.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad