OT: Out of town scoreboard

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Hits are so very subjective from barn to barn.
They were (NYI at home was notorious for counting every touch as a hit) but since the influx of betting about 5 years ago it's monitored very closely. Same with shots. If you watch hockey now, they're always changing the shots by each team removing them minutes later, this stuff has to be exact now. Panthers were actually known for counting everything within 5 feet of the goalie a save lol, not anymore.

Reactions: Chaos2k7

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Some Toronno fans are hoping for a Florida sweep so that Tampa fires Cooper and then Toronno can pick him up.

Gotta admit that’s about the best plan I’ve ever seen from the Laughs.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: MaWa and TotalHomer

zeroG

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2006
Somerville, MA
man.. that toffoli shot was perfect. undoubtedly was just trying to get the puck on net but still. people will be blaming georgiev but, as I understand it, he used the standard technique there. was listening to a pro goalie skills guy recently explaining that players are working on shots now to exploit that weak spot. announcers were saying he came off the post but he didn't. it looked weak but on the replay, it just hit that weak spot perfectly.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Some Toronno fans are hoping for a Florida sweep so that Tampa fires Cooper and then Toronno can pick him up.

Gotta admit that’s about the best plan I’ve ever seen from the Laughs.

This would make Toronto a much better team, so I hope it doesn't happen.

Reactions: MaWa

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I was wrong about Winnipeg. During the regular season, they looked like a disciplined, well-structured team with a great goaltender and a mean streak.

Right now they look like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off and Hellebuyck looks like the worst goalie in the playoffs.

They're cooked.
PoMo was the problem

Screenshot_20240426_224420_Gallery.jpg

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Most likely Avs and Golden Knights. Still can’t envision anyone taking them out but hoping the Avs with their firepower and the great additions they made at the deadline can pepper Thompson more than they can georgiev. The oilers the other team most likely to advance to the conference final but I don’t see anyway they beat Vegas so it’d pretty much be on the Avs to do it. At least Vegas got placed on the harder path.

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
The Leaves fans are a bunch of sky screamers!
It’s a tied series if the Bs hold on. Such the entitled dickheads

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
Boston leads 2-1 in the series. If they win, they'll go up 3-1.
Oh, right. Reading is fundamental and I should get hooked on phonics.🍺 maybe too many of these to drown my anger from tonight.

Leaves are still sky screamers though

• Haha
Reactions: PSLguy

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
What is up with the Leafs complete inability to do anything in the playoffs? One series win total with their core is a massive joke and failure. Now they’re on the verge of taking a step back with yet another round one exit. What’s the problem over there?

I hate that organization so I’m not complaining, was just curious what you guys thought was the issue

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
What is up with the Leafs complete inability to do anything in the playoffs? One series win total with their core is a massive joke and failure. Now they’re on the verge of taking a step back with yet another round one exit. What’s the problem over there?

I hate that organization so I’m not complaining, was just curious what you guys thought was the issue
Easy: top heavy.

Their 3rd line, 4th line, D and G suck.

ETA: oh yeah and their coach sucks too cuz nobody good in their right mind would take that f***ing job.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad