OT: Out of town scoreboard

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Still early but the odds are starting to look like we’ll play one of Bolts, Isles or Philly in round 1.

Or else if they shit the bed enough and Boston streaks, we play Toronno, which in all honesty might be the easier series because they have no D and struggle in G.
Samsonov has looked a lot better since he got waived. Not amazing but he hasnt been a liability for them.

Bolts kinda do worry me if Vasi ever turns it on, but that team isnt as good overall as the ones weve faced, and were the better team now.

Wonder if philly just got us on off nights or just simply matches well with us, not like they blew us out, butthey def threw us off our game.

Reactions: VIMMM and MaWa

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I cannot stand the guy but for once I completely understand his reaction. Watch the whole scene. The refs were unbelievably bad on this, first the messup announcing the first penalty, followed by why they give the penalty in the first place, and then kick out Hathaway for absolutely nothing.

Ersson was completely pathetic in that game, which was very frustrating to see.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
I cannot stand the guy but for once I completely understand his reaction. Watch the whole scene. The refs were unbelievably bad on this, first the messup announcing the first penalty, followed by why they give the penalty in the first place, and then kick out Hathaway for absolutely nothing.

Idk, both Philly penalties were legit. Refs messed up saying Tampa first but immediately fixed it to the correct one.

Hathaway maybe wasn’t worth a 10 minute but totally can see a 2 minute unsportsmanlike there. And knowing who John is, he probably said a bunch of stupid stuff.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Idk, both Philly penalties were legit. Refs messed up saying Tampa first but immediately fixed it to the correct one.

Hathaway maybe wasn’t worth a 10 minute but totally can see a 2 minute unsportsmanlike there. And knowing who John is, he probably said a bunch of stupid stuff.
How can anyone say that the first penalty was legit after Tampa #23 diving after the point where icing is called usually (and if close, almost always favoring defense)? It should have been no call or both go (Tampa23 for embellishment).

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz

Come on, it's still hockey, not nap time at the daycare. If Hathaway had hit him in the face, I'd have agreed, but this?

And I agree 100% with KW on the tripping. The right decision would have been just to call the icing, period. Even a penalty to both would have been too much.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Philly guys looked like they boxed him out. I don’t care for either team so I’m not that invested in it. It’s whatever.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad