Out Of Town Scoreboard VIII Getting to watch others work toward the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Well I called the goal. Just got the team wrong.:laugh:

StvBroDan

vPLAY WITH HEARTv
Oct 15, 2008
USA
Friday, March 27
Visitor Home Time/Result Network/Info
Calgary Minnesota FINAL: CAL (2) - MIN (4) Wrap | Box
Columbus Chicago IP: CLB (5) - CHI (2) FSN-OH, SN1, TVA2, CSN-CH
Dallas Edmonton IP: DAL (0) - EDM (1) SN1, FSN-SW+

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wild Flamed the Flames in the 3rd period tonight.

They were on the other side of the 3rd period goal outburst tonight.

Bologna 1

Aug 5, 2006
those teams atop the west are gonna fun facing the kings or wild in the first round

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
those teams atop the west are gonna fun facing the kings or wild in the first round

You obviously haven't been watching much of the Flames or Jets this season, they're going to surprise a lot of people in the playoffs.

trololololol

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I'll be very surprised if the Kings are easy to knock out of the playoffs. Let me put it that way.

Kings are in third in their division right now. So they would be the road team against the Canucks and I think the Kings win that series.

Ducks would get the Jets. Nashville would get the Wild.

So the Preds really have it rough, but there is no safe place for them. If the Blues takes their division they get to play Chicago instead. Nashville is going to have a hellish first round.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This is the OOT thread...you can root for other teams to win but keep the complaining about the Devils not losing enough out of this thread, there are other threads for that.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Flames look about cooked though. They needed points here. Kings and jets have a chance to create some separation.

I think I'd rather see the Jets in the than the Flames. The Jets are the better team easily and deserve to be there more.

And their fans piss me off more than the Jets fans at this point, sad that is even possible.

If anybody thinks Islanders fans are bad, get a load of either of those two fanbases right now.

I've been predicting the Flames demise for a while. It may or may not happen this season, but I think next year they finish quite a bit lower than they will this year.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I think I'd rather see the Jets in the than the Flames. The Jets are the better team easily and deserve to be there more.

And their fans piss me off more than the Jets fans at this point, sad that is even possible.

If anybody thinks Islanders fans are bad, get a load of either of those two fanbases right now.

I've been predicting the Flames demise for a while. It may or may not happen this season, but I think next year they finish quite a bit lower than they will this year.

3 points behind the Jets who are playing well right now. Wildcard seems a long shot.

Flames last shot is 3rd in the Pacific but that means knocking the Kings out. Only a point behind, but the Kings have turned it back on lately.

Edit: Also didn't realize Wild are only a point behind Chicago. Could end up third in the division. Man wouldn't that be an awful turn of events for one of the division winners to get stuck with Chicago.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
In other news Edmonton has seemingly forgotten how to tank!!! Now firmly in 27th, and only 3 points behind the WOEFUL Leafs who are currently on a 7 game losing streak.

It is a ****ing joke that the Leafs are so bad they could actually end up at 29th with a chance at both Eichel on top of their lotto odds.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if management is telling the players to phone it in.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
In other news Edmonton has seemingly forgotten how to tank!!! Now firmly in 27th, and only 3 points behind the WOEFUL Leafs who are currently on a 7 game losing streak.

It is a ****ing joke that the Leafs are so bad they could actually end up at 29th with a chance at both Eichel on top of their lotto odds.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if management is telling the players to phone it in.

Maybe that's why they're trying to beat each other up in practice :laugh:

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/03/maple-leafs-phil-kessel-david-booth-fight-during-practice

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
im almost at a point where i cant find the words to describe the joke of these teams.

whatever.

i know my respect for these fans and franchises will not be forgotten. and its no respect at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad