Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season (Mod warning: post #6685 3/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
Well at least we still control our own destiny when it comes to passing the Flyers and Blue Jackets. The big help this weekend beating Florida in regulation.

Somebody has to throw some cold water on Columbus soon though. That's majorly annoying

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Well at least we still control our own destiny when it comes to passing the Flyers and Blue Jackets. The big help this weekend beating Florida in regulation.

Somebody has to throw some cold water on Columbus soon though. That's majorly annoying

Cbj is on a 7 game W streak?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I was hoping the Flyers would keep getting tripped up cause the Blue Jackets got so hot but now that the Flyers are out of the death spiral it looks like it's Panthers or bust as far as taking the last spot.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
Like I said

Their sole purpose is to lose to our rivals and choke. That’s why they’re around. I have a feeling that it will be a very early Spring for Two-Round Trotz and the boys, culminating in Barry’s departure out of town.

Smells like a St. Louis hire after Yeo gets nuked.
I told you at least 5-6 years ago that Trotz is the most overrated head coach in the league. What’s he done that’s so impressive? Held the same head coaching job for 15 consecutive seasons? Okay. Won the Jack Adams? Patrick Roy has one of those, too.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How the mighty have fallen. And I dont think things get much better for them next year either. We're out of the wilderness. They still have a ways to go.
Holland is a disgrace. Does he come back next year? Some of the salaries for a lot of those BUM players are a joke.

DeKeyser, shitty Jonathan Ericsson, who has ALWAYS sucked. Abdelkader?

I would have quit out of embarrassment if I were him.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Doug Weight has to be the worst NHL coach since the Pierre McGuire error in Hartford. Seriously in my 35 years of watching he may be the absolute worst most hapless coach I have EVER seen. His defensive schemes and coaching would be embarrassing for a high school team much less a freaking NHL one. Unless L&M are crazy or are slumlord owners who don't care Garth and Doug have to be done right after the season ends.

Reactions: Bleedred

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Doug Weight has to be the worst NHL coach since the Pierre McGuire error in Hartford. Seriously in my 35 years of watching he may be the absolute worst most hapless coach I have EVER seen. His defensive schemes and coaching would be embarrassing for a high school team much less a freaking NHL one. Unless L&M are crazy or are slumlord owners who don't care Garth and Doug have to be done right after the season ends.

You never saw the John MacError reign here.

Reactions: Bleedred

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
You never saw the John MacError reign here.
Oh he was terrible but if I recall he didn't even last 30 games. Weight has been given an entire season, and I still don't think Mac was nearly as horrible as Weight is, particularly his comical defensive tactics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad