Out of Town Scoreboard 2017-18 season III: Stanley Cup Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
That is true cause of the woeful Thrashers lol...two playoff sweeps in franchise history till this year.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
How the hell were the Wild even in this game?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Honestly I've been done with hating on the Wild for a couple years, they've passed their 'window' to win if it even existed, and now they don't even have Suter this year. I hope it's Jets-Preds in the next round and the winner wins the West just cause they're both exciting teams with limited team success in their history.

Never really hated on Boudreau tbh, he's the Dusty Baker of the NHL though. Always fated to come up short with talented teams.

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Excited to see how the Vegas crowd is for the playoffs. Got to imagine they are pumped

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Why are people still watching the Flyers / Pens blowout when the Winnipeg / Wild game is so great?
I turned that one off long ago.

Probably watched part of the 3rd while the other game was in intermission.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I seriously thought that performer holding the Kings flag was about to set it on fire. :laugh:

Turns out it was a Kings knight vs a Golden Knights knight.

Camille the Eel

Laine's shot on that game tying third period goal for Winnipeg was insane. Normally I'd say a score on a wrist shot from the high slot like that was a bad goal; but that shot was filthy. Nobody's stopping that, that Dubnyk got a glove on it was amazing. And the release on the shot - wow. Laine's wrist shot is as good as anyone's in the game (and he gets it off faster than anyone).

That was the goal of the game really. If they'd let Minnesota get into a defensive set a little longer at that point, maybe the Wild steal the game. The tying goal in a game like that is always more important, and often harder to get than the eventual game winner.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Senators once tried this trogan bull****, it failed, but it works for the Knights because its ****ing Vegas :laugh:
The Sens one was embarrassingly funny.

I love when the guy walks past the Sens players in his gear. If I was a Sens player I would have found it hard to contain my laughter when he walked past me like that. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad