"Our Stanley Cup"

Tweed

Jun 25, 2006
Thought I'd share this video again with you guys for the Playoffs. I've posted it the last few years, but I thought maybe some of the new members who haven't seen it yet might like to check it out.

It's especially fun for Penguins fans because the Pens logo is plastered all over our cup :laugh:

Hope you enjoy.

Cheers,
Tweed

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
Still awesome. Thanks Tweed. Very cool that you got to do that as a kid. And probably didn't seem like it at the time but cool to live in a neighborhood like Tweed where you got a group of close-knit kids creating something like that that you could all be a part of and look forward to every week. Nothing in my days of youth was remotely similar, even though my brothers grew up playing hockey. I would've traded in every little league game I ever played in for something like what you and your friends created.

shizno*

Feb 28, 2012
lol the "Pittsburgh Penguins" had a full grown adult (20?) and it looked like everyone else was 9-10. Still funny though, think we all did something similar to this (without the fake money/gm stuff)

tanoyidsot

May 21, 2009
That was awesome!!!!
Wish we had something like that in Carrick when I grew up.
Cherish the memoires dude.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad