OT: Our Season Ticket Group won a signed game worn Ehlers jersey.

mondo3

Jun 4, 2011
Anaheim
If there are 4 members in your group, I’d suggest you take the cost of a regular unsigned jersey, multiply by .75, have a random draw, and the winner pays that amount to the others. Or just a random draw and whomever wins, wins.

Reactions: SUX2BU

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
If there are 4 members in your group, I’d suggest you take the cost of a regular unsigned jersey, multiply by .75, have a random draw, and the winner pays that amount to the others. Or just a random draw and whomever wins, wins.

Or cut in in 4 pieces ….. :sarcasm:

I kid, I kid

mondo’s idea sounds good

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I offered the 3 other members $200 each for it. I have a perfect place on my office wall beside a signed Sheifele.

Reactions: SLAYER

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Congrats, and hopefully you guys come to some sort of fair agreement

buyinnow

Mar 7, 2010
does everyone in the group even want it? "you can have it just buy me a beer."

wpgallday1960

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2010
Sunny St. James
Our season Ticket Group won a signed game worn Ehlers jersey and are now debating how to compensate those that don't get to keep it. Any thoughts on the actual value of it?
<iframe src="Dana Carvey Nbc GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY" width="480" height="266" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Seriously a tough call. Your eventual solution was fair.

RetroWinnipeg

Oct 27, 2016
www.youtube.com
Our season Ticket Group won a signed game worn Ehlers jersey and are now debating how to compensate those that don't get to keep it. Any thoughts on the actual value of it?
Probably a bit more than my autographed Ehlers prostitch jersey and authentic Jets helmet (not game used) I won from that Bell Instagram contest.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
i hope it’s the one where he gave Perry a couple of knuckle sandwiches
I haven’t seen the documentation that came with it but my brother who is the coordinator of our ST group has informed me it is from the April 15 game where we beat the Leafs 5-2 and Nikky scored twice.

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
I haven’t seen the documentation that came with it but my brother who is the coordinator of our ST group has informed me it is from the April 15 game where we beat the Leafs 5-2 and Nikky scored twice.

That was a good game. We chased their so call king of goalies

I created the post game thread that night

enjoy the jersey

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
I won a game worn Ehlers jersey a few years ago in my last year as a season ticket holder. Fortunately, I didn't share the seat with anybody.

Maybe you guys should see if what it demands on ebay or something. Do you think it's worth a 500 bucks? That would at least be a bit of beer money in each of your pockets.

buggs

screenshot
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2012
somewhere flat
Was that from the survey? I won an alt jersey from that. No autos, but I got auto'd Scheifele and Ehlers from my points. Definitely not game worn though. Congrats.

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
Was that from the survey? I won an alt jersey from that. No autos, but I got auto'd Scheifele and Ehlers from my points. Definitely not game worn though. Congrats.
Could be. The season tickets are in my brothers name. In terms of the signed game worn Ehlers jersey we decided to bid on it with the other 3 ST holders splitting what the highest bidder was willing to pay. It is now hanging in a nice jersey case with the certificate of authenticity in my home office.

Reactions: buggs

JetsUK

Oct 1, 2015
I offered the 3 other members $200 each for it. I have a perfect place on my office wall beside a signed Sheifele.

Congrats! That's a pretty nice addition to the wall.

A few years back we inherited one of those leather jackets with all the Original 6 team decals on it and since there was no obvious way to divy it up we decided to donate it to an local project working to supply skates and hockey equipment to kids -- they sold it at auction and made a decent haul.

A signed Ehlers jersey would likely not have made it out of the room, of course.

Hein57

Feb 5, 2021
I won a game worn Ehlers jersey a few years ago in my last year as a season ticket holder. Fortunately, I didn't share the seat with anybody.

Maybe you guys should see if what it demands on ebay or something. Do you think it's worth a 500 bucks? That would at least be a bit of beer money in each of your pockets.

A game worn Ehlers would be worth well over $1000. I think you got a good deal KingBogo. I would have done that in a heartbeat.

Also, game worn jerseys are typically worn for half the season. Each player would have 2 home jerseys and 2 away jerseys plus 1 each of whatever special jerseys they had that season. So this jersey was probably worn for a dozen games this season. Very nice.

Reactions: KingBogo

Hein57

Feb 5, 2021
True North Shop.com has a bunch of game-issued jerseys for sale on the website for $1000 a pop right now, and they weren't even worn during a game. So yeah, you got a good deal. The autograph is just the cherry on top!

GAME WORN

Reactions: KingBogo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad