Our goalies are bad and I had a flashback.

Nynja*

because a goal scored in OT isnt a goal that would have been scored in regulation time that every game has.

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
because a goal scored in OT isnt a goal that would have been scored in regulation time that every game has.

Well, we're talking about scoring 1 goal per game or letting in 3 goals per game.

Keyword: per game.

I have no idea why you filtered to regulation nor why you only chose playoff teams.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
I think the habs are going to get more goal tending help because our savior is injured much worse than has been revealed. I wonder if our guys have stopped playing because internally they know that Price is done maybe for the season and without him they know they do not realistically have a chance? Just something to ponder and no I am not dr Reechi just a fan. This might be a year with a high draft pick and so be it. I want Price back healthy and not rushed and if that is next year I am ok with that.

Kojo

Nov 22, 2013
3-11 and w have scored 1.6 goals per game....our goalies are not the problem...
It's part of the problem since this team isn't known to score a lot. We need good goaltending.

There was a thread earlier about how well Schneider would do if he was a Habs. It would probably destroy his career.

This team is nothing without Price.

Nynja*

Well, we're talking about scoring 1 goal per game or letting in 3 goals per game.

Keyword: per game.

I have no idea why you filtered to regulation nor why you only chose playoff teams.

You're arguing because the stats dont correlate to what you want to see lol

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
I think the habs are going to get more goal tending help because our savior is injured much worse than has been revealed. I wonder if our guys have stopped playing because internally they know that Price is done maybe for the season and without him they know they do not realistically have a chance? Just something to ponder and no I am not dr Reechi just a fan. This might be a year with a high draft pick and so be it. I want Price back healthy and not rushed and if that is next year I am ok with that.

Is this based on any concrete information whatsoever, or just some vague feeling?

LyricalLyricist

Aug 21, 2007
Montreal
You're arguing because the stats dont correlate to what you want to see lol

I don't even care about the results. Why would I be happy with scoring 1 or letting in 3? Both suck.

The way you went about it isn't what I was talking about though. We spoke about goals per game. OT is part of the game.

I figure the results would look bad for either scenario really. In fact, using OT goals would barely change the numbers. My biggest grip was using only playoff teams.

Again, I have no issue whatever the results would be. Why would I care to defend scoring 1 goal?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00