Not open for further replies.

thetracksuit

Nov 25, 2015
A couple things to note here.

Sharks were on a back to back.
They were missing Karlsson and Kane.
They started their back up.
They were on the road.

I dare say this was an absolute must win for the Jets, just to re establish ourselves as a legit cup contender and they completely blew it.

We blew all our gimmie games in February, and now in March when we really need to get going we cant string more than 2 half decent preformances in a row.

Honestly guys, im f***ing worried.

Deedog99

Nov 22, 2016
Start LB next game. If good give him Saturday. 4 goals should win the game. Need the preds to lose again. What a difference from last year when the Jets and Preds won all the time.

Reactions: Mbraunm and purdy44

folix

Jul 24, 2011
I think it's time to look at this team honeslty. Coaching is a major issue, our defense, our 5v5 play special teams have regressed.

Can anyone think of one player that was on this team last year that is far better this year?

We are not only a first round exit at this time but a easy one at that. I'm looking at a 4-1 or at most a 4-2 one and done.

We are not that good. If fact most nights we arent even avg.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
I don't blame Helle for this loss, I don't think he looked good tonight but seriously, look at our D pairings right now. They are atrocious. Any goalie would look rough behind that mess of D.

Yup. I've been a bit hard on Maurice but... The TEAM really are missing their 2 best D men. Lets be honest.. Buff and Morrissey are the 2 best D we got..
Sorry folks.. Niku isnt ready for Primetime. Beaulieu is this seasons Clitsome or Morrow..

Trouba and Beaulieu were brutal..
Myers is just Dumb. Kuli isnt much smarter. Chiarot had a good game...

Its insane to blame GOALIES especially when SJ owned us 90 percent of the 3rd and maybe 70 percent of the 2nd.

We didn't deserve the point.

Reactions: The Big M

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
I think it's time to look at this team honeslty. Coaching is a major issue, our defense, our 5v5 play special teams have regressed.

Can anyone think of one player that was on this team last year that is far better this year?

We are not only a first round exit at this time but a easy one at that. I'm looking at a 4-1 or at most a 4-2 one and done.

We are not that good. If fact most nights we arent even avg.

Trading our first round pick was a mistake in my opinion based on our play - last year it made sense, this year we did not have the underlying stats to back it up.

The Jets this year are literally paper tigers

Robinson2187

Registered Schmoozer
Nov 22, 2015
Comox BC
That f***ing stunk.

Another 2 pts wasted.

Helly a bit smelly but we were way to soft in front of our net.

Get Trouble off the PP Mo or you're fired.

Too much dumb, soft play tonite.

Jets go bang bang then boing

Feels a bit bad.

Aphid

Oct 19, 2014
This game would have been won if Hellebyuck didn't play like total garbage. However, I am sure that won't stop people saying they played goalie in some beer league or something so they know it's not Hellebyuck's fault for this loss and will blame the defense fully on everything that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad