Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa V Toronto Tues Sept 24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unbiased homer

Classless
Mar 23, 2013
Petawawa
So it appears I'll be streaming this tonight and I'd like to try the VLC method. Could some one explain to me how to do this or link me to some thing that does. I'll probably be trying to do it from first row or (shudder) our leafs. It would be greatly appreciated! thanks.

Tragedy

Jan 10, 2013
Regina, SK
There is also a script you can set up after you have VLC downloaded that will allow you to select from a list of all games that have streams up that night.

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Want to make a bet on that? I bet you 2 chocolate cookies that they won't put up six goals on the leafs. ;)

So what you're saying is you doubt the abilities of Andre "best shot in the organization (among prospects)" Petersson when he's playing with a guy that has some of the best passing abilities on the team? ;)

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
So what you're saying is you doubt the abilities of Andre "best shot in the organization (among prospects)" Petersson when he's playing with a guy that has some of the best passing abilities on the team? ;)
Hey if Crosby & Ovy can disappoint (their first all-star game together), then anyone can ;)

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

I don't doubt anybody. Lets just see what happens.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Looks like they did those upgrades pretty quickly. Hopefully someone finds a stream before gametime. Wanna see how dirty those Leafs are gonna get with our rooks.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
Rogers has this great HD channel set aside called SensTV Channel 500. Its a farce. They rarely use it and when they do the game is also on one of their other regular Sportsnet channel. This would have been a good time for them to simulcast the Leaf TV feed. and I pay Rogers big bucks for this ...... What a waste!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad