GDT: Ottawa @ Toronto Dec 27th, 7pm, SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
The Leafs always seem to destroy teams on these kids' day games. I recall afternoon games against Carolina and Columbus in years past. This should be a high-scoring game.

Reactions: Jojalu

Squiffy

Victims, rn't we all
Oct 21, 2006
Toronto
Interesting Hildebeast not dressing today for the Marlies, right? You wonder if he is backing up, Sammy or Jones could be done with the flu bug running through us?

Personally I don’t want to rush him up. Watch a game from the bench, sure, but let’s keep him on a normal career path and not try to get him up 4 months in to his AHL career please?

Reactions: Leaf Rocket

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
Anyone else inclined to keep Giordano out a bit longer to shake the rust and leave Benoit/Lagesson in at 3LHD?

I think they’ve earned it and really don’t know what to expect from a 40 year old who has been out for a month.

Having said that, if anyone is capable of killing it, it’s Gio. The guy is unbelievable.

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
Anyone else inclined to keep Giordano out a bit longer to shake the rust and leave Benoit/Lagesson in at 3LHD?

I think they’ve earned it and really don’t know what to expect from a 40 year old who has been out for a month.

Having said that, if anyone is capable of killing it, it’s Gio. The guy is unbelievable.
How’s he going to shake off the rust not playing though?

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario

Attachments

• IMG_2819.jpeg
    IMG_2819.jpeg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: Darcy Tucker

DarkKnight

Professional Amateur
Jan 17, 2017
How many practices did he draw into before being put into a gameplay situation?

I think some practices would be beneficial.

Doesn’t matter. Keefe is still the coach, after all.
I thought Keefe said he was ready pre-break but they wanted to give him more time for conditioning. Anyways looks like he isn’t in tonight.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
Welp unexpectedly got a call today and offered up free tickets for the game tonight, the wife and I will be taking out boys (almost 4) to their first ever Leaf game.

Win or lose it’s going to be a fun night :)
as a kid, who doesn't remember their first NHL game, fond memories indeed, the Gardens was home to many wonderful nights, be them hockey, lacrosse, wrestling, concerts, and twice I got to skate on the ice for the Whipper Billy Watson skatathon...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad