Confirmed with Link: Ottawa Senators vs. Montreal Canadiens First Round Matchup(WARNING ON POST#1&348&855)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Worried about this one. Lots of motivation from the Habs team seeking redemption for the last series. Also I was hoping for some great playoff atmosphere without their fans around.

That being said; Go Sens! Kick some ass.

Did you miss 2013? We owned our building. Hab fans were a complete non-factor.

Sens fans show up for the playoffs.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
We don't have three extra days to sell tickets to our fans this time this could be bad. expecting a 50/50 crowd :(

Rand0m

Oct 2, 2011
The Ottawa/Gatineau area is going to be electric for the next 2-3 weeks! This is awesome. Can't wait!

Baby Ryan

Jan 6, 2014
Ottawa, ON
Going to be exciting

lZJViKu.gif

pown

We are team
Oct 12, 2013
Ottawa
Oh man, this is just the greatest

Cannot wipe the smile off my face. So happy we facing the habs, was such a entertaining series last time, hopefully the emotion carries over to this one, If hammond can take his play into the playoffs they dont stand a chance, im just ecstatic to even be in the playoffs, going against MTL is the greatest cherry on top We could ask for, especially with all the mTL fans here in ottawa

member 248215

Yeah we definitely did and yes I watched that whole run. But owned our building in the sense that it wasn't 50-50. There were still quite a few in there.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013

Thats because our playoff tickets were being sold before it was confirmed we were playing the habs the chances of us getting the habs were low it was suppose to be Toronto - Montreal Ottawa - Boston now its fair game on tickets we are going to get invaded

WE NEED TO PULL A TAMPA and sell to sens fans first.

member 248215

Thats because our playoff tickets were being sold before it was confirmed we were playing the habs the chances of us getting the habs were low it was suppose to be Toronto - Montreal Ottawa - Boston now its fair game on tickets we are going to get invaded

Damn I forgot about that... Ugh hope we can still fill it mostly with Sens fans.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Are there going to be RSU Supporter Section games?

There is no way they can't do it considering how happy they were with it.

Golden

Haven't we suffered enough?
May 3, 2007
They did last time the Sens played the Habs.

Didn't we have like a week to buy tickets before Habs fans though? I see more Habs fans getting in this time around because they can easily get tickets tomorrow but I certainly don't think they'll take over the building. I think it'll be fine.

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Yeah we definitely did and yes I watched that whole run. But owned our building in the sense that it wasn't 50-50. There were still quite a few in there.

It was like 80-20

And Sens fans will buy up tickets in droves. People need to stop worrying about the building come playoff time. It's our house.

Not to mention RSU has dibs for two whole sections.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012

No we won't Ottawa fans love the playoffs. If we could fill 11,000 people staring at a big screen I think we can get more Sens fans in.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
This one scares me. Just sitting at my chair watching all these games the past two months have left me physically and emotionally drained. I don't know where the guys on the ice are finding all this energy.

Just beat those stinking Habs. I don't care how, just do it.....somehow.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007

True, the other 50 didn't have much to say at the time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad