GDT: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers MSG [] 730pm

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
It's because I made the GDT people are boycotting
Not unreasonable to expect GDT participation numbers would drop off in near perfect correlation to overall fan GAS (give a shit) factor. Sens fans deserve credit though... home game attendance did not drop in tandem with team performance woes.

Adrianopolous

Oct 5, 2017
Delray Beach, Florida
Not unreasonable to expect GDT participation numbers would drop off in near perfect correlation to overall fan GAS (give a shit) factor. Sens fans deserve credit though... home game attendance did not drop in tandem with team performance woes.
Our away numbers at this game are atrocious. I count maybe 20 Sens fans here...

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
The Rangers are a really good team, they have a little bit of everything including lots of experience.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011

It's also gotten very repetitive. We all know what the problems are with this team, and what needs fixin'. Gets tiring typing the same thing over and over.

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022
Our away numbers at this game are atrocious. I count maybe 20 Sens fans here...
Interesting that NYC seems different that way. I was pleasantly surprised to see how many Sens jerseys I observed in Sens away games this year. Some are not unexpected, such as in Panthers & Lightning barns given the snow bird affect, Still, quite a few Sens fans were visible in other places too, like Nashville, Dallas, LA.

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Man can Sanderson ever skate.

Sens cant buy a goal. I love it for the tank... Frustrating for the guys

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad