Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa Senators @ Chicken Wings October 23 (7:30 p.m. Eastern, 4:30 p.m. Pacific)

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Lets get this discussion started.

It is time for the sens to devour some nice and tasty chicken wings.

chicken_wing_dinner.jpg

Go Sens Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully alfie does not score a hat trick on us. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
Going to this one. I'm hoping we can A) Stay out of the penalty box, and B) Get some revenge on #11!

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Going to this one. I'm hoping we can A) Stay out of the penalty box, and B) Get some revenge on #11!

I'll be going as well, at least two Sens fans will be there. I'm praying we don't take a lot of penalties like we have been because we could get eaten alive. If we don't, I think we can win this game. I hate watching a shalacking in an opposing teams building.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Agreed. Need speed and skill in the lineup against the Wings. And don't make this game against Alfie. If that happens, we'll lose focus.

Agreed. It'll turn into another Toronto, where they guys end up getting screwed up mentally and end up running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Hmm....Karlsson without a visor in practice. Dumb decision if takes it off IMO.

This so much, 1st, it's really useless to take it off, won't see any clearer or better. 2nd, with all the injuries to the eyes I thought players would learn, look at Mark Staal, could have ended his career, it's just so stupid to take off a visor I would be pissed at my favorite player if he did, not that he would care but still I don't get it, also he'd look weird without it.

As for Kassian, he better not play this game or I will seriously start to question Mac's decisions, Oilers had no fighters and we dressed Kassian, kept getting stuck in his own zone, did nothing, slowwwwwwwwwwwww as ****... I don't understand how he can play in the NHL seriously I'm a JRAA-AAA caliber player and I skate 100x times better than him, I'm also able to hug a player if needed to, everyone here can, he's just a pure waste and is annoying to see

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I'm a JRAA-AAA caliber player and I skate 100x times better than him, I'm also able to hug a player if needed to, everyone here can, he's just a pure waste and is annoying to see

What the hell are you waiting for?

Get in there.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
What the hell are you waiting for?

Get in there.

Anytime bro,just waiting for a call! First thing I'd do is get a 49 games suspension for 2 handed slash across Matt Cooke's neck!

My point is that I have no place near an NHL team and he shouldn't either, he doesn't scare the **** out of anyone and he's too slow to finish a hit, by the time he's there the play is at the other end

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
My goal for this game is to watch our players actually get to the Puck on a dump in by the time Detroit gets there, and on the pp to have two guys actually trying to get the puck as opposed to one.

The_Team_Nurse

Mar 8, 2007
Sarnia
I'll be going as well, at least two Sens fans will be there. I'm praying we don't take a lot of penalties like we have been because we could get eaten alive. If we don't, I think we can win this game. I hate watching a shalacking in an opposing teams building.

I'll be there too. It'll be my first time at the Joe, so I really want a Sen's win. Like you I'm really nervous about the boys getting into penalty trouble, the Red Wings are a team that will make us pay for that. I'm also going with my hard core Winds fan friend and she'll never let me hear the end of it, if the boys get smoked.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I hope maclean beats the living **** out of every player. Every player needs to come to play on wednesday being that doing any sort of lolligagging will put us in a deep hole to start the game.

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
it's the first game we'll actually lose due to penalties, and Alfie will pick up a bunch of points as a result

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad