Sens at World championship

Senovision

May 23, 2011
Going to OT

Luke Hughes just went coast to coast and tied it 4-4... a little helper from Sanderson

Tkachuk with a highlight reel goal .. makes it 4-3 with about 6 minutes left,

Pinto made it 4-2 earlier in the 3rd

That goal by Brady was sick.
I used to score goals like that all the time before cell phones and Youtube were invented.:DD

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
So Grieg is just a healthy scratch with all of the additions Canada recently made? It's a long tournament, and he will probably get back in there before long, especially given how versatile he is - he can play up or down the lineup, centre or wing...
Dont worry Mcbain is in.

Larionov

Feb 9, 2005
Ottawa, ON
On paper the Americans should have killed the Slovaks - it's wild how Team USA keeps underachieving at the Worlds year after year, no matter what kind of roster they send...

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
On paper the Americans should have killed the Slovaks - it's wild how Team USA keeps underachieving at the Worlds year after year, no matter what kind of roster they send...
A fully healthy/available Olympic squad for USA is scary though compared to this team where guys like Brady, Nelson, Jones, and Werenski have to do a lot of heavy lifting without the best depth . They don't have a McDavid/MacKinnon, but such a balanced roster

Robertson AM34 Keller
MTkachuk Hughes Thompson
BTkachuk Eichel Connor
Gaudreau Larkin Boeser

Hughes McAvoy
Slavin Fox
Werenski/Sanderson Pesce

Oettinger
Hellebuyck
Knight

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
NO Grieg again today for Canada.

Currently 2-0 for Canada after 10 mins of first

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
NO Grieg again today for Canada.

Currently 2-0 for Canada after 10 mins of first
I'm so conflicted by this. Rick Nash was one of my favourite players growing up, but as GM of Team Canada I want to rage because Greig should be playing ahead of Guenther, McBain, Tanev, heck even PLD bum ass

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
6-1 Canada after 2

De Costa scores another for France

Last edited:
Reactions: DrEasy

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
1715724554683.png

mianjo

Jan 16, 2009
WOW Austria came back and scored 5 goals in the 3rd, but Captain Canada saved the day in OT after 15 seconds

Last edited:

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Batherson is part of the 2018 WJC team. Hockey Canada has suspended all the players until the matter is closed.
I hate when the powers that be make other players suffer because of the few who committed the crime.

"Hockey Canada penalizing him for the empty net clapper"

Leafs fans, probably.
I hope Greig does it again against Toronto. And I want to see some major support for him on the ice when he does so.

Reactions: Icelevel and DrEasy

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
I hate when the powers that be make other players suffer because of the few who committed the crime.

I hope Greig does it again against Toronto. And I want to see some major support for him on the ice when he does so.
Better yet have Brady slap it in. Support built in. I’d pay a lot to see that.

Reactions: Cosmix

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Grieg had a pretty good game. He was noticeable on every shift (and he was the spare forward) and he did have a breakaway where he had to fight the rolling puck and it just went over the bar.

I'm curious to see if it's enough to keep him in the lineup.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad