GDT: Ottawa Senators at Seattle Kraken - 10PM - TSN5/RDS - Kraken Green Eggs and Hamonic with and Ice-Cold Sens Coffee

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Seattle comes into tonight hot, riding a nine-game point streak including big wins over the Vegas Golden Knights, LA Kings and Florida Panthers. 7-1-2 in their last ten, the Kraken have gotten contributions from all over with 15 skaters with double-digit points led by defenceman Vince Dunn with 31. The Senators will be tasked with slowing down Jared McCann, Oliver Bjorkstrand, and Eeli Tolvanen with 14, 11 and 10 goals respectively.

1704422868754.png

R We A Team

Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Ottawa
If the goalies would be so kind as to not allow a goal every 3 shots I do believe we will win.

Hard to win when your goalies are letting in the 1st and 3rd shots.. just saying.

Go Sens Go!!!

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
Well lets see if Jacques got anyone's attention. Im pretty sure ive seen them, play well. I know they can do it. Hopefully the commitment to process starts anew.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Well lets see if Jacques got anyone's attention. Im pretty sure ive seen them, play well. I know they can do it. Hopefully the commitment to process starts anew.
i dunno if a part time coach whos not gonna be there past this year is gonna get to them tbh.. starting to look like they all got there big contracts now on auto pilot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad