GDT: Ottawa Senators at Columbus Blue Jackets | 12/1 7:00 PM | Korpi returns

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Laine has no-trade 10 teams. So they need the 3th team where Laine can play.
Btw, where is a source about Laine and Guds?
You’re misunderstanding what I said . It was asked why would they move Elvis now ? I replied because we are at minimum 3 years away , and we have other bad contracts as well . I won’t be surprised though to see Laine moved , after Elvis is though

Bobcat205

addicted to the grind
Sep 22, 2023
your local KFC
I've noticed a lot of good character development surrounding this CBJ team in the weeks gone by, the most prevalent and stabilizing of which being that we're not immediately keeling over and dying when we give up 2 early goals (or a goal within the first minute).

Under Larsen (and to a lesser extent in the last year under Torts) if we gave up two goals in 7 minutes like we did against Ottawa last Friday, everything would have just shut down and we'd lose 5-1 or something, but we fought back and won.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
I've noticed a lot of good character development surrounding this CBJ team in the weeks gone by, the most prevalent and stabilizing of which being that we're not immediately keeling over and dying when we give up 2 early goals (or a goal within the first minute).

Under Larsen (and to a lesser extent in the last year under Torts) if we gave up two goals in 7 minutes like we did against Ottawa last Friday, everything would have just shut down and we'd lose 5-1 or something, but we fought back and won.
well, if you ignore the 3rd period of most games

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad