Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa @ Montreal Saturday night on CITY TV (we own them Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
Boro still at forward, Prince still scratched.

Sure is nice that our Head Coach holds everyone on the roster to the same accountability when taking stupid penalties that lose us games.

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
Boro at forward again. Lovely.

Brilliant idea to dress a dman as a forward when we have AHL 6th scorer of last year in the stands. Great idea with the first change too we will see Boro skate vs 1st and 2nd liners which bodes well considering we don't get a lot of penalties vs MTL... Oh wait.

SENSational Sens Fan

Mar 21, 2010
Calgary
Woke up from a dream this morning where the team scratched Cowen after his gaffe on the third Tampa goal and we're talking with his agent and family about accommodating a trade to another team. But I guess it's all for naught and he's playing tonight. :naughty:

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
the only thing i could possibly think of is that murray might be close to trading a defenceman so he wants them in the lineup to keep full value....otherwise it is stupid keeping wiercioch in the lineup and boro at forward

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
I love Smith's game this year but dressing Boro when we have a top 6 potential skilled guy in Prince being scratched makes absolutely zero sense.

Silver lining is that Smith owns the Habs so hey.

EDIT: ***** THAT MEANS WIER STAYS IN THE LINEUP?

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I love Smith's game this year but dressing Boro when we have a top 6 potential skilled guy in Prince being scratched makes absolutely zero sense.

Silver lining is that Smith owns the Habs so hey.

EDIT: ***** THAT MEANS WIER STAYS IN THE LINEUP?

I've been defending dc for the last few games saying that he is sending messages to the team etc, but Boro up at F in place of Prince for the third straight game is beginning to aggravate me a little.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Just clone Pageau

Pageau-Pageau-Pageau
Pageau-Pageau-Pageau
Pageau-Pageau-Pageau
Pageau-Pageau-Pageau

Pageau-Pageau
Pageau-Pageau
Pageau-Pageau

Pageau

The Habs will still be having nightmares by the end of this season.

Rals

Apr 5, 2011
Ottawa
Just clone Pageau

Pageau-Pageau-Pageau
Pageau-Pageau-Pageau
Pageau-Pageau-Pageau
Pageau-Pageau-Pageau

Pageau-Pageau
Pageau-Pageau
Pageau-Pageau

Pageau

The Habs will still be having nightmares by the end of this season.

I like this plan. I feel goalie pageau is the real short handed threat.

HispanicAtTheDisco

Oct 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ont.
I like this plan. I feel goalie pageau is the real short handed threat.

The thing I love about Pageau is that he does all of the small things right, and with all that he still brings a little bit of a scoring threat, I mean I always expect him to score while shorthanded, sure he makes a mistake every once in a while, but the good dwarfs the bad with him.

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
How in the everliving **** is Boro playing tonight after that atrocity last game and the one before?

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
How in the everliving **** is Boro playing tonight after that atrocity last game and the one before?

In fairness, I can completely understand Boro playing tonight at a D position. It's where he is playing and over whom that is once again the issue.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Looks like we may be pushed to a wildcard spot being that the Panthers can't get it done.

So this is a must win game.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
The thing I love about Pageau is that he does all of the small things right, and with all that he still brings a little bit of a scoring threat, I mean I always expect him to score while shorthanded, sure he makes a mistake every once in a while, but the good dwarfs the bad with him.
Tiny steps for the Big Guy! :yo:

I wish this was a afternoon game. Nothing like afternoon hangover hockey.

Uhhhg, I hate afternoon games! It’s not the Canadian way!

GO SENS GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad