Ottawa 67s VS Erie Otters

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
bopeep said:
For Erie: Ryan O'Marra & Mike Blunden. Thanks in advance.

Done Im excited to watch those two for sure

and Ill definately watch Kaspar see if he can put up a solid perfromance after a not so strong WJHC

Reilly311

Blunden and O'Marra both suck. I'll feel bad for whatever team(s) draft those players.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Reilly311 said:
Blunden and O'Marra both suck. I'll feel bad for whatever team(s) draft those players.

O'Marra wasn't in the line up....

Blunden doesn't suck he's got great size 6"3 210 and he uses it well..... he's one of those forwards in the offensive zone whos is always on the puck and he has a quick release on his shot... I'd say he should be an Early Second rounder

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
Levitate said:
petruzalek

As always Petruzalek was making things happen, this wasn't his best offensive game I've seen him play but he made some nice decisions with the puck and set up a nice goal by Elgin Reid... all around a solid game as usual from Petruzalek

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
sharkyz15 said:
If you could kep an eye on Kaspar that would be great

Kaspar got a 2nd assist tonight but he didn't play well and look like he really wasn't in the game tonight... Had one flash of Brilliance where he went outside and fired one which the goalie barely got a piece of ... but other than that he stuggled...

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
bopeep said:
For Erie: Ryan O'Marra & Mike Blunden. Thanks in advance.

Anyone know why O'Marra wasn't in the lineup? I wanted to see why he's rated so high firsthand.

Blunden is just what I expected a big solid forward with better than avg offensive skills...

His skatings really improved since last year, i'll give him that

Reilly311

ktownhockey said:
Anyone know why O'Marra wasn't in the lineup?

Yesterdays paper said he suffered a concusion during sunday's game and is listed day-to-day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad