Proposal: OTT/PHI/CAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnuckChuckinTkachuk

Give'yer balls a tug
Jan 23, 2011
How about we cut out the parts everyone hates (#2, Philly) and go with:

Hanifin to OTT for #4

Canes select Tkachuk at #4 and deal one of Skinner/Rask/Lindholm for a veteran top-4 LHD to play with Faulk.

Yeah not really interested in Hanifin tbh and Cane fans seem pretty content in trading him in recent proposals (possibly because his potential/ceilling is lower than first thought).

If that's the case, I would much rather gamble on Hughes, Bouchard, Dobson or Boqvist at 4th overall than Hanifin.

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Yeah not really interested in Hanifin tbh and Cane fans seem pretty content in trading him in recent proposals (possibly because his potential/ceilling is lower than first thought).

If that's the case, I would much rather gamble on Hughes, Bouchard, Dobson or Boqvist at 4th overall than Hanifin.
I'm not sure where you're getting that, everything I've read and seen from EVERY proposal indicates we're content in keeping him unless we're getting great U23 forward in return. Those who keep lumping him into Canes trade proposals are non-Canes fans.

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
This has gone on long enough. I tried to clean it up but it became quite clear that most of the therad would have to be deleted due to quoting deleted posts. I'm closing this one down with a few reminders here.
  1. Do not call other users trolls. If you think they're trolling report it and let a moderator deal with it. Do not call them a troll, accuse them of trolling, etc as it's flaming.
  2. If you disagree with a post direct your disagreement with the post itself and not by insulting the poster
  3. We have a quote feature that allows you to quote multiple posts. Please make use of it rather than posting three or four times in a row. To use it click the "+Quote" button on the post(s) you want to quote. Then when you're ready to respond click "Insert Quotes..." in the reply bar. You can then organize the quoted posts in the order you'd like to respond to them in. Voila!
That said...locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad