Confirmed Trade: [OTT/LA] Phaneuf (25% Retained) + Thompson for Gaborik + Shore

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Honestly, if anything this is starting to make me question Guy Boucher and what's going on in Ottawa.

Turris left and immediately went PPG for something like 17 games I think it was.

Phaneuf left and has 3 goals in 4 games.

Duchene arrived and had 6 points in 24 games.

Maybe it's just coincidence but the data is starting to pile up.

Turris has gone cold, and Duchene has been awesome for Ottawa lately and now has more points than Turris.

Might wanna take that into account before posting this stuff.

Holymakinaw

May 22, 2007
Toronto
Hey anyone can talk anything into being true in their own minds, doesn't mean it's actually correct...the value is in the person providing the opinion and here it is less than not.

LOL. Where it is in my mind is irrelavent. All you have to do is look at where the team is in the standings for ample proof. It is indeed a MESS. And look at Phaneuf in LA for more proof. He's a good player still.

Sens look to be bottom feeders for years now, especially once Karlsson leaves.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
LOL. Where it is in my mind is irrelavent. All you have to do is look at where the team is in the standings for ample proof. It is indeed a MESS. And look at Phaneuf in LA for more proof. He's a good player still.

Yes, excellent... Continue demonstrating your clear bias against the Sens and go out of your way to bash them. The only thing being affected is your credibility.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Yes, excellent... Continue demonstrating your clear bias against the Sens and go out of your way to bash them. The only thing being affected is your credibility.

There's no credibility there, we aren't new here and you as I know this has been the shtick for many many years...the Sens should be paying rent for living inside the poster's brain for so long.

Reactions: Sensinitis

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
Fantastic trade for LA. Nate Thompson is a prefect 3rd-4th line centre. Always underrated. Good top 4 D with Dion.

harrisb

Oct 6, 2009

As someone who is an expert in being bottom feeders I guess we should trust you as a source

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad