OT: Other Sports Part XV - The Boys of Summer are back!

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Superbowl page on twitter literally has 0 highlights of the actual game and I can't find the score lol

She got plastic in her ass and face it's ugly
She was always a bit ‘expanded at the hips’, even during the Empire state of mind period.

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Well, she left no one indifferent.

Balenciaga is a brand that apparently is known for condoning child exploitation.

:oops:

They used human blood on one of their shoes. Shit’s creepy.

She was always a bit ‘expanded at the hips’, even during the Empire state of mind period.

Alicia has always had that natural badonkadonk since 1999. She and Nelly Furtado were on my radar since I was 10. The boys never believed in it, but I always did.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Damn, after the Chiefs' parade, there was a shooting. Several people were shot and so far one died. It's like you can't even go out and enjoy a celebration of your favorite team.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
Damn, after the Chiefs' parade, there was a shooting. Several people were shot and so far one died. It's like you can't even go out and enjoy a celebration of your favorite team.
I wonder if it has anything to do with the media's insidious messaging that Chiefs' winning is part of some "psy-op" to influence elections.

Will be very interesting to see what the shooters' motives were, if we ever find out.

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
IT'S BACK!

200w.gif

f1.jpg

Finally got going, feels like an eternity. How will it play out this year? can't see another season like last with the total domination of Max and Red Bull although if the first race was any indication..............

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
Carey Price house is sold. Which one? There are rumours he asked an entrepreneur for a big house in Brossard but never had it. Contractors permit was always not valid, delays, etc, lot of administration problems. So Carey stayed in his house in Candiac (or Laprairie). Is it true?

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
Use to be big Expos/Jays fan. Can't watch the game now. Too boring and predictable. I get a few scores now and then. If Jays go deep in playoffs i probably watch the games.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Thought the Pats might have gone with Jayden Daniels but the Commanders took him with the 2OA.

Pats select with their 3OA: Drake Maye, QB.

3 QBs gone with the first 3 picks.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
So many NFL fans on this forum and no one’s posting tonight.

That Drake Maye pick is getting mixed reviews. Should the Pats have gone for Harrison?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad