OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, etc...Part VI

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Honestly not totally shocked by this………..It’s been brewing for a while with the “coast until the 4th qtr” attitude they’ve been running for the last 4 months or so……..The bench is a problem - Nnaji sucks and they desperately need another big. Braun’s been kinda disappointing this year; Watson’s been the only consistent piece off the bench and only on defense.

LazRNN

Dec 17, 2003
I'll always be grateful that the Nuggets won a championship last year.

This was an awful game, the worst the Nuggets have played in the playoffs with all their players available since game 3 in 2020 against Utah (a team that happened to have Gobert and Conely on it). * I don't expect the same results, but all I'm asking is that they show the same fight they showed in that series the rest of the way.
*Actually now that I'm thinking about this, the Nuggets didn't have Gary Harris for the first half of that series and getting him back changed things. So this is more bleak.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
How often do they wear these? Like, I would love that jersey for the Avs if they ever host another stadium series. Not sure if I'd prefer it in white or burgundy; but I really like the elevation as a logo for a one-off jersey. Would not care for it as a third that gets worn a dozen plus times a year though.
It looks utterly stupid as a basketball jersey. It runs into the player numbers and just looks like a jumbled mess. Plus, on TV you can’t even see those blue mountain patterns.

Frankly I’m over the 5280 business. Broncos just jumped on that bandwagon, I’m sure the Avs will eventually but I hope they don’t.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
It looks utterly stupid as a basketball jersey. It runs into the player numbers and just looks like a jumbled mess. Plus, on TV you can’t even see those blue mountain patterns.

Frankly I’m over the 5280 business. Broncos just jumped on that bandwagon, I’m sure the Avs will eventually but I hope they don’t.
Next two cities in the City editions need to be Sombor and Gotham.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pokecheque

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
I find it disgusting that, there are lots of big names saying Jokic shouldn't have won the MVP. Just congratulate him and move on, you can dislike it all you want in private.

Didn't see people complaining when the league gifted the award to Embiid last year when Jokic was far superior.

They are just butthurt that a goofball who doesn't take the sport too seriously keeps out performing these crazy athletes.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I find it disgusting that, there are lots of big names saying Jokic shouldn't have won the MVP. Just congratulate him and move on, you can dislike it all you want in private.

Didn't see people complaining when the league gifted the award to Embiid last year when Jokic was far superior.

They are just butthurt that a goofball who doesn't take the sport too seriously keeps out performing these crazy athletes.
I can only imagine what Jordan would do or say if someone questioned one of his wins.

• Wow
Reactions: SB and chet1926

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I've always liked Shaq, but how do you get on a call with the just announced MVP winner and complain to him, that some one else should have won the award? Save that shit for later.
He hates on every big man that might overtake him, that’s why he hated on Dwight Howard all these years.

Shaq loved Jokic couple of years ago, but hated on him this year.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
No suprise--Frank Vogel OUT in Feenix after just one season.

Mat Ishbia is gonna run that team into the ground. And I'm fine with that.
Ishbia already did the damage. He’d actually be wise to sell the team right now.

Between now and the year 2031 (!!!) they have a total of 2 second round picks available. They traded away all their other picks.

They’re also in the second apron so they can only sign guys to min deals. They can’t take in more salary than they give up in any deal. They can’t sign buyout guys.

They’re seriously f’d. This was their year.

If they offered me their head coaching job tomorrow I’m not even sure *I* would take it. This team is gonna be awful as Durant declines. Their only hope is trading Booker.

Pokecheque

Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Ishbia already did the damage. He’d actually be wise to sell the team right now.

Between now and the year 2031 (!!!) they have a total of 2 second round picks available. They traded away all their other picks.

They’re also in the second apron so they can only sign guys to min deals. They can’t take in more salary than they give up in any deal. They can’t sign buyout guys.

They’re seriously f’d. This was their year.

If they offered me their head coaching job tomorrow I’m not even sure *I* would take it. This team is gonna be awful as Durant declines. Their only hope is trading Booker.

Wait, what? They seriously don't have any but two 2nd rounders for the remainder of the decade!? How?

• Haha
Reactions: The Moops

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
Hope the Nuggets at least make this a series. You’re the defending champs for god sake don’t get sweep!

Reactions: GeoRox89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad