OT: Other Sports: Broncos, Nuggets, Rockies, etc...Part VI

kl35ha

Oct 19, 2017
Well if they don’t win game 2 is definitely over. It been six games and is same old same old; turnovers, horrible shootings, playing catch up, etc

Super lucky Lakers couldn’t make one of two more shots at the end. Didn’t deserve to move to the next round if we were being honest.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
Only caught the 2nd half, but T-Wolves shot like 75% from the field in the 2nd half That shit ain't sustainable.

I'd put my money on Murray and company finding their game over Minny getting that level of performance again.

But if you look at the whole picture it is hard to disagree that they seem disinterested and tired. They've played one full good game and maybe a grand total of seven good quarters over six games. Gotta do better than that if you want to repeat.

Reactions: GeoRox89

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
No disrespect to the thunder, but this shoulda been the conference final, but that f***ing spurs loss...

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
Mt Holly, NC
I hate to say it, but after seeing the first game I’m not sure I have too much confidence in the Nuggets winning this series. Minnesota has a way to nuetralize Joker to a point and Murray seems just hobbled.

Ant man can suck my dick, but he’s got a little competitiveness streak like Jordan used to.

They are a deeper team, too, which will help with the altitude.

I’m no basketball tactician, but I’m not sure what adjustments Malone can make.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Rockies now tied for dead last in MLB.
It’s gonna be a long 162 games if you actually expected anything more than this. Maybe you’re one of the folks who actually pumps themselves up before the year expecting them to ‘change’ and then realizes a month in that they’re the same ole pile of turd. That fan mirage will go away after 2-3 more seasons of watching them.

katfude

Sep 25, 2015
I hope the nuggets show up tonight and not whatever the f*** it is that has been out there since the start of the playoffs.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas

200w.gif

GeoRox89

Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom
I hope the nuggets show up tonight and not whatever the f*** it is that has been out there since the start of the playoffs.
They’re dead in the water if they don’t. Connelly built that team to beat the Nuggets. It was going to be a tough series with the Nuggets showing up. It’ll be a quick loss if they keep playing like this. Murray and KCP are both showing their injuries but my god Joker needs to cut out the turnovers

Reactions: katfude

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
It's disconcerting to me that the Nuggets got a gift handed to them on a silver platter in both KAT and Gobert getting into foul trouble early in the 2nd half, and it didn't matter one bit because the T-Dogs just rolled Naz Reid out there, which was a huge factor in addition to having no answer whatsoever to Ant.

LazRNN

Dec 17, 2003
The Nuggets have not looked good in these playoffs, and it reminds me a bit of how they looked at times in the 2020 playoffs in the bubble. The first round Utah series especially, they looked genuinely terrible in game 3, and that was probably about as bad as the Nuggets fan base felt about the team until now, with expectations being much higher now. I'm hoping Jokic and Murray still have that 2020 back against the wall resiliency, which they didn't have to show at all last year. And I'm hoping they don't need to fall down 3-1 to show it, but they managed to win two series down 3-1 in 2020.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad