Not open for further replies.

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
I am going to get some sleep before work

Game will be background noise as I go to sleep

Sadly it appears Sox season is over

Thanks Rick and Ricky

Yep, those two are the ones who shit the bed pitching. Those two are the ones who shit the bed hitting w/RISP. Those are the ones who left 10 guys on the bases, including getting NOTHING out of bases loaded, twice.

This game is on the plyers shitting the bed in a big moment. Nothing more.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
14DC9C18-819B-4618-ADF6-50602C7C0DC3.png

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Well I cant sleep

Yep, those two are the ones who shit the bed pitching. Those two are the ones who shit the bed hitting w/RISP. Those are the ones who left 10 guys on the bases, including getting NOTHING out of bases loaded, twice.

This game is on the plyers shitting the bed in a big moment. Nothing more.

Rick said our pitching staff was wonderful and we didn't need a SP = Disaster
Ricky is 100% to blame for the debacle that has been our pitching today = Disaster

At this point Sox only option is to back up brinks truck for Bauer or trading for a real starter

Cease and Dunning the message is clear are never going to be viewed as reliable starters at least not while Ricky is around , Kopech has been nothing but waste of contract slot at this point for Sox and Crochet is bound for TJ at some point (Its a matter of when not if)

This team will never contend with the joke we call a manager

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
When you go diving into Cubs trash bin for your manager you have already failed miserably at your job... Cubs celebrated dumping him for a reason

Also when you extend him for no god damn good reason you have already set your franchise up to fail

Both Rick and Ricky need to be held accountable

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Priorities

1) A top of rotation starter
2) A real manager
3) A real GM

Doubt we get any of that

Infact I suspect both Ricks get an extension for this "Playoff run"

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Man, that was a totally fireable performance by Renteria. He is not the guy the Sox need to have around anymore. Now the WS understand why the Cubs dumped him. I am actually hoping the Sox go for a legit manager this off-season.

Cubs are a well run organization with hopes of contending for titles

Sox are a bottom tier organization that aims to have positive profit line and nothing more

Little things like an actual ML manager is costly to Sox ownership so they will as always go with bottom of barrel or cheapest options

Its truly amazing how in a city that has Jeremy Colliton as coach that Ricky Renteria is hands down the worst coach in city

Its not even close at this point... Jeremy couldn't possibly have pulled off what Ricky has these past two weeks

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Lot of fun to watch this team. Looking forward to next year already.

Felt that they were a year ahead getting into the POs this season, so they were playing with house money.

Fire Ricky, pick up another TOR guy and a RF in the offseason, and shore up the bullpen a little more, and I think this team can do some damage.

Reactions: Cowch and Mrfenn92

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
And for RF - the Sox need to get a high on base guy that plays good defense. If you have to move Kopech for a young star potential RF, then do it. This team is a little too dependent on the home run.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Hahn is fine. The Sox are loaded going in to the future. But I agree on needing 1 & 2.

How so? Nothing special in our system outside of Crochet when it comes to pitching and Vaughn is really only kid in pipeline with high potential upside among position players

And if Ricky is guy managing he has made it pretty clear he has no belief that either Cease or Dunning can handle pressure situations thus we need to find more SP

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
And for RF - the Sox need to get a high on base guy that plays good defense. If you have to move Kopech for a young star potential RF, then do it. This team is a little too dependent on the home run.

Kopech should be moved for anything of value at this point before his value bottoms out completely

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
How so? Nothing special in our system outside of Crochet when it comes to pitching and Vaughn is really only kid in pipeline with high potential upside among position players

And if Ricky is guy managing he has made it pretty clear he has no belief that either Cease or Dunning can handle pressure situations thus we need to find more SP
Easy there. Most of the loaded talent is up with the Sox already. I mean, you'd expect Luis Robert will at some point work through those rookie struggles and settle in at a certain level. Moncada hopefully will be past the COVID next year. There's so much to look forward to with this team that it's ridiculous.

For Cease or Dunning - well Cease stunk late in the year. Dunning maybe hit a wall late. I like them both for the future, but there's growth needed. Cease needs to improve his command. We shouldn't be depending on them for anything more than as #4 or #5 starter at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad