Post-Game Talk: OT WIN!! - Gm 41: Canucks @ Preds 1/10/17 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

belle

Nov 11, 2003
Visit site
Maybe being on the PK during OT is this team"s best bet for winning in OT. That was by far our best attack on net in OT since this whole 3-on-3 format was implemented.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
We scored shorthanded on a 4 on 3. If it was still 3 on 3 we probably would have lost it.
We won the game that is all that matters and winning in OT gives the guys some confidence that they aren't totally cursed.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
Got to post it again

sh.png

19.png

head.png

van.png
o1.png

nsh.png
p2.png

finalot.png

Images and Logos in part from nhl.com, graphics coding by Preds33

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
damn... i blocked the fact of his game completely out of my consciousness... and reading the GDT sounds like it was best... I would have certainly woken the kids on the tying goal in the last minute and the disallowed OT goal...

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I woke Bella up a couple of times but...we WERE at the game. Ha ha! You don't sleep at Preds games, dear.

I thought I saw some...jam.

It was, wasn't it?

Peks was superb--that goal against was a travesty. He did not deserve to lose his shutout (especially since I had him in the NPPG--ha!)

Also #JARNKROK...

Let's have some pie!

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Preds!!!! :handclap::yo: I still can't believe they pulled that off!

I haven't heard a roar like that from the crowd for a long time!

There were some monster monster monster blocks by our players tonight. A lot of guys selling out with a little extra effort that has been missing some games.

Some huge saves by Pekka!!

I just knew as soon as Sissons turned it over they would score. But I will take that ending all day!

Canucks still have burrows. As long as that ***** is on their team I will hate them with a passion.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
It might have been just the opponent, but I liked our crease clearing all night. You keep doing it like that and Rinne will stop a lot more pucks.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I actually disagree and thought it was a good call. Arvy gave Miller a good bump. There was no way he was going to be able to recover from that and slide over in time.
Maybe....but my whole issue with that was our goaltender interference in Tampa was probably more worthy of a call than the one last night, but not only did they allow the goal, they overturned the original call to do so. I thought last night's call was weaker and more deserving of a goal.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Arvy barely touched him imo. It just looked like a lot of contact because Miller went down expecting a shot and was surprised that the pass went to Josi which is why he couldn't recover to make an attempt to stop that shot.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Maybe....but my whole issue with that was our goaltender interference in Tampa was probably more worthy of a call than the one last night, but not only did they allow the goal, they overturned the original call to do so. I thought last night's call was weaker and more deserving of a goal.

Agreed. The Tampa review looked much more like goalie interference. Miller had a full 3-4 seconds after the contact to when the puck went in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad