OT Thread Part IX. The "At Least Our Number 9 Won a Cup" Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
In related news, I'm hyperventilating and waiting to go in to get my results tomorrow.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
242832_10150208496304858_19064794857_7156901_4318311_o.jpg

Hobgoblin Steve

Bacon of Light
Feb 5, 2009
Bay Ridge
Does anyone have any examples of a good online design portfolio for say, 3d modeling/sculptures/physical art?

Id like to revamp my 5 minute godaddy site into something a little more professional, especially considering I do good 3d work. My website is lacking, and some examples of good design would be helpful.

Samuel Culper III

Mr. Woodhull...
Jan 15, 2007
Texas
Does anyone want to buy my home blue Callahan fully stitched CANADIAN authentic (RBK vector logo on the neck)?

It has the 85th anniversary patch on the shoulder and the assistant's A since Callahan wore the A during the 85th season. It is exactly identical to what Callahan wore on the ice that season in every way; the specifications are 100% to match the on ice jersey as I sent the jersey and patch to a customizer in Toronto with several photos of Callahan wearing the home sweater with the 85th patch on the shoulder for them to match it photo perfect.

It's size 46. I'm 5'9 205lbs and it fits me fine though I keep getting bigger in the gym and it's a little snug now. Anyone under 6' and under 190lbs will fit no problem. I'm looking for $195 for it since it's a Canadian authentic, in perfect condition, and a special jersey with the 85th anniversary patch and the A to match, with fully stitched customization. That's a cheaper than you'll find a Canadian authentic anywhere blank. I can ship it to you for a couple extra bucks or meet you somewhere on LI within reasonable driving distance.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Does anyone have any examples of a good online design portfolio for say, 3d modeling/sculptures/physical art?

Id like to revamp my 5 minute godaddy site into something a little more professional, especially considering I do good 3d work. My website is lacking, and some examples of good design would be helpful.

Not exactly sculptures/physical art but it's a design portfolio.

http://studentpages.scad.edu/~tlapan20/

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Going by to get my results from the Doctor at 6PM EST. For those that have been loosely following and throwing ideas my way, thanks :)

I am one of those that have an extremely hard time sitting still and doing just one think or thinking about just one thing so this being the first medical thing I've had to deal with takes me out of my element.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
thats exactly what Im looking for. I do pretty standard 3d modelings for a 3d printing company kind of like what he has in his dart board. (just then put into a physical prototype) .

Thanks!

No problem. Good luck with your website.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
No longer a student at St. John's, well that didn't work out haha.

I'm torn between an inspiring quote that is sure to set you on a path of success and self actualization and inquiring the circumstances this dejection/withdrawal came about?

NYRPat21

Jan 1, 2010
Ridge, New York
I'm torn between an inspiring quote that is sure to set you on a path of success and self actualization and inquiring the circumstances this dejection/withdrawal came about?

And here...we.....go, well the campus is about 50 miles away from home and I was commuting everyday at 6 A.M. and after a while I just couldn't do it anymore. Got laid off from my summer job so I didn't have any money coming in and I was too proud to ask for gas money, after Sandy I just never went anymore, spent most of October-December depressed because of school/no money/all my close friends leaving for school/loneliness. Didn't take my finals, pulled a 1.35 GPA. So now I'm actually motivated, I'm gonna go to my.local community college for now, don't know what I want to do yet, but it has to involve helping people. So yeah, that's my story, I ****ed up big time.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
And here...we.....go, well the campus is about 50 miles away from home and I was commuting everyday at 6 A.M. and after a while I just couldn't do it anymore. Got laid off from my summer job so I didn't have any money coming in and I was too proud to ask for gas money, after Sandy I just never went anymore, spent most of October-December depressed because of school/no money/all my close friends leaving for school/loneliness. Didn't take my finals, pulled a 1.35 GPA. So now I'm actually motivated, I'm gonna go to my.local community college for now, don't know what I want to do yet, but it has to involve helping people. So yeah, that's my story, I ****ed up big time.

Nawww pat. Nawwwwwwww. Stories. You should hear them. Everyone has their **** ups and yours is a good one. There's no better decision than what you did today. It's the absolutely necessary 1st step. Letting go and starting from scratch.

NYRPat21

Jan 1, 2010
Ridge, New York
Nawww pat. Nawwwwwwww. Stories. You should hear them. Everyone has their **** ups and yours is a good one. There's no better decision than what you did today. It's the absolutely necessary 1st step. Letting go and starting from scratch.

I guess so, this is like my first productive day in months and its dropping out of school :laugh: I'll be good next semester and like I'm not depressed anymore and I'm actually motivated, so it'll be better, I'm thinking 4.0, its not that far of a stretch I think. Thanks man haha, you're a good dude.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I guess so, this is like my first productive day in months and its dropping out of school :laugh: I'll be good next semester and like I'm not depressed anymore and I'm actually motivated, so it'll be better, I'm thinking 4.0, its not that far of a stretch I think. Thanks man haha, you're a good dude.

Returning the uplifting energies of Spero the hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad