OT: OT Thread III: Where everyones locked down and the hockey doesn't matter.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City

Tropicana/I-15 interchange changing to "divergent diamond" during crazy construction (actually change to the "wrong/left" side of the overpass and then back to right on the other side.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
AFC Bournemouth is on NBC Universo if you’re caught up in the Foley Soccer thing and can understand Spanish. :laugh:

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Since you guys use AXS how in the hell do you work around the "Oops something went wrong. Try again later" error. App has given me the error over a week. I can log-in to the site so not a username/password issue. Deleted and re-installed app multiple times including clearing Play Store cache to ensure I and downloading most recent version.

AXS customer support is a crock. Nothing but bots. Reading lots of problems where customers aren't getting tickets. Sounds like a company with some issues.

Do you guys ever run into this on game days? T-Mobile box office able to assist?

I have time. My events are not until the NHL games in Sweden but trying to get the drop on everything.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Since you guys use AXS how in the hell do you work around the "Oops something went wrong. Try again later" error. App has given me the error over a week. I can log-in to the site so not a username/password issue. Deleted and re-installed app multiple times including clearing Play Store cache to ensure I and downloading most recent version.

AXS customer support is a crock. Nothing but bots. Reading lots of problems where customers aren't getting tickets. Sounds like a company with some issues.

Do you guys ever run into this on game days? T-Mobile box office able to assist?

I have time. My events are not until the NHL games in Sweden but trying to get the drop on everything.
We have fought with this problem over the last season. We find tix we want, can't buy them. You gotta just keep at it but go after different seats. We have never managed to buy specific seats that had gone oops on us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad